That my husband IS right sometimes :laugh: :tongue:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Well crap. I killed yet another thread.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Slugs (the bullets that been fired) are called slugs because they shell is gone

That makes...so much sense.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The random noises in those Kit Kat commercials are making up the Kit Kat song.
  • notabiggirl35
    Options
    That Turkeys can fly and nest in trees and not on the ground,
  • BluNinjaneer
    BluNinjaneer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That those reflective road tabs you see along the centerline of a two-lane highway are not razorblades....
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I thought the platypus was not real....in pictures it looked like God had extra animal parts and put them all together to make the ugly thing. I was pretty embaressed to discover it actually existed lol.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    How harmful a lack of racial and gender diversity in media can be. Checking my white privilege up in here.
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That losing weight was as simple as riding a bike.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That it's impossible to kiss your elbow...
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That losing weight was as simple as riding a bike.

This made me LOL- Words to live by. ---- When I realized that the lines and tiles in the bottom of the pool were to assist you with swimming in a straight line.

1 pound of fat= 3500 calories

That when calorie counting the calorie amounts are more if you are not on a 2000 calorie diet. IE Orange is 70 calories (based on a 2000 calorie diet) but is about 85 when based on my calorie level.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    That you can't be Elite if you eat fast food.

/thread

i cried myself to sleep that night.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That baby carrots are not actually babies, but cut down adult carrots :tongue:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

That when calorie counting the calorie amounts are more if you are not on a 2000 calorie diet. IE Orange is 70 calories (based on a 2000 calorie diet) but is about 85 when based on my calorie level.

Wait, what now? Percentages of things change based on the calorie level you consume, but a calorie is a calorie.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options

Wait, what now?
    +1

What the heck?
  • smboston
    Options
    I thought that Lincoln Logs were only sold in Illinois because Lincoln lived here (one of many regional toys that seemed to only exist in my mind)... Unfortunately I was out drinking with friends when I learned differently. I was known as Lincoln Log for years.

BTW: Lincoln Logs were invented by Frank Lloyd Wright's son.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Corn is not a vegetable, it is a grain. Oh, and when I found out Neil Patrick Harris was gay. I felt more sad than dumb on that one. :sad:
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That "DC" stands for District of Colombia 0_o
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    That "DC" stands for District of Colombia 0_o

prepare yourself for more disappointment...

it's spelled Columbia.
  • traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Not me, but my kids. When Neil Diamond's song was out, they sang "Reverend Bluejeans" instead of "forever in bluejeans". Still makes me laugh every time I think of it. ha ha