New Round of P90X!

Options

Replies

• Nate0047
    Nate0047 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 30/90 - plyo X done! I was really busy today, and had to put it off till the evening. I couldn't wait to get home and push play.
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yesterday started P90X and love it! Today was my second day-Plyometrics, with a bit of modification managed to finish it. Love Tony!!
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 30 Plyo in the bag. Burning 602 calories according to my HRM. That is the most I've burned in a workout since
    in the 3+ months I've had it. Let the party begin !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 31/90 - back, biceps and abs done! I think I just found another favorite workout.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Starting a P90x/Insanity hybrid on Monday!

I love P90x.Count me in!!
  • vegas711
    vegas711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Starting new round of P90X March 25th! All our welcome to join a new group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12771-steve-s-team-fit-vegas All programs are welcome

Steve
    (2 time P90X grad)
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Guys!!!!! I'm still here! I came down with a nasty sinus infection!!!! Ughhhhhh!!!! :angry: I don't have time to be sick! But, better now than in Puerto Rico!

So, my workouts have been none for the past 3 days and it's driving me nuts!!!!! :noway: I wanna workout!!!!!!!! :sad: I'm at the point where I'm coughing and stuff is breaking up so I know I'm on the downhill slope but it's still no fun!

Kudos to you all for pushing play! And welcome to all the newcomers!!!! :drinker:

I will be back at it by this weekend for sure! Have a great day!!!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    cardio x done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Back and Biceps(day31) complete. Work has been a *kitten* the last few nights, and I my sleep has been effected. However, I swallowed a protein shake and hit play :). This workout is just loaded with curls !! I matched my Monday reps in the Abripper even
    with my Plyo-TKOed legs....happy with that. Keep bustin everybody !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    yoga x done!
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    day 4:Yoga X done. I don't like it at all! ughhhh...I hope it will grow on me when I will master those moves....
  • lleesmann
    lleesmann Posts: 41
    Options
    Arms and Shoulders + Ab Ripper X (done last night!). Yoga X tonight after my run. Hoping my dancer skills make this a little enjoyable since everyone else seems to hate it. LOL.
  • jagi410
    jagi410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hopping into this thread, I'm a MFP/P90X newbie. Today is day 4 of my 1st Round, I'm excited to try Yoga X tonight, even though it seems no one likes it!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 33/90 - Legs and back done!
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    Day 5: Legs and Back done. Maybe because is first week and I have to watch the moves and the proper form I don't feel like I am getting a proper workout. I am sure second week I will be better at it. Ab Ripper X is a killer...:)
  • ramonafrincu
    Options
    Guys!!!!! I'm still here! I came down with a nasty sinus infection!!!! Ughhhhhh!!!! :angry: I don't have time to be sick! But, better now than in Puerto Rico!

So, my workouts have been none for the past 3 days and it's driving me nuts!!!!! :noway: I wanna workout!!!!!!!! :sad: I'm at the point where I'm coughing and stuff is breaking up so I know I'm on the downhill slope but it's still no fun!

Kudos to you all for pushing play! And welcome to all the newcomers!!!! :drinker:

I will be back at it by this weekend for sure! Have a great day!!!
    Hope you are feeling better! x
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!!! :bigsmile:

Who's pushed play today? Yesterday I taught my P90X class and my legs are like jello!!!! Great class!

I'm feeling a bit better, lungs are still congested so hoping to get back on the wagon this weekend! I leave for Puerto Rico next week!!!!! I need to workout!

Have a great day guys! Keep up the good work!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    cardio X done!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 36/90 - chest, shoulders, triceps and abs done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Got my own nasty sinus infection that Started Saturday afternoon and continues to zap me. Will see how I feel
    when I wake up this afternoon(i'm a 3rd shifter) as if I have to take Monday off. I'm torn...been super healthy not
    missing a day the 1st 5 weeks. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap !!!