While we're at it... STOP hating on Pop Tarts

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    It's because toaster strudels are better.

Why do you bring your pop tart hatred to this thread! Why can't people just leave us alone. :sad:
    Well I don't hate poptarts, it's just that toaster strudels better... it's a FACT.

There is no red velvet toaster strudel...therefore, your argument is invalid.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Why do you bring your pop tart hatred to this thread! Why can't people just leave us alone. :sad:
    Well I don't hate poptarts, it's just that toaster strudels better... it's a FACT.

This, plus no Pumpkin Pie toaster strudel. /endcomparison
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

This, plus no Pumpkin Pie toaster strudel. /endcomparison
    There is no toaster strudel poptart, therefore toaster strudel > poptart.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I love Pop Tarts. In fact, I loved them so much that I used to eat them all the time in college. Gaining 25 pounds from eating them turned them off for me completely. Plus, you can never just eat one.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    We only get a few boring flavors in Canada. In the U.S. there are more flavors, especially around the Holidays. :ohwell: Same thing with toaster strudels (only strawberry, not even strawberry and cheese).

Pop tart flavors available in Canada, according to Kelloggs:
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Creme, Chocolate Chip, Frosted Blueberry, Frosted Chocolate Fudge, Frosted Raspberry, Frosted Strawberry, S'mores & Strawberry Shake Flavour.

At the stores I go to they just have strawberry, chocolate and brown sugar. I'm sure some other stores have smores, I would think. Definitely never seen the Chocolate Chip cookie dough. I wonder if they have those everywhere in Canada.

I'd like to try the cookie dough and pumpkin or gingerbread and some other flavors. It doesn't really matter. I don't usually eat pop tarts much. Rarely even find myself in the aisle that has them.
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Greatest thing EVER...

tumblr_mgktnzde7v1qmnqweo1_500.jpg

Do these actually exist? lol I want some of these asap!
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Greatest thing EVER...

tumblr_mgktnzde7v1qmnqweo1_500.jpg

I ALMOST bought those last night and then I remembered I didn't have enough calories later that day and I would sabotage myself. Now I wish I had gotten one. I think I might buy a box and keep it at my boyfriend's house so I won't be around enough to eat the whole box in 24 hours. I also saw oatmeal ones.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of the pop tart is the outer crust. YUMMM!!!! I can't even buy them because I will eat them all.
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of the pop tart is the outer crust. YUMMM!!!! I can't even buy them because I will eat them all.

I always eat the crust all the way around first and then go for the frosted part. I've been doing it this way since I was a kid.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Fudge PopTarts are the BEST!

Yeeeeessssss! OMG, I haven't had pop tarts in forever. But the chocolate fudge ones right out of the toaster... I need these right now!
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I only used to eat the strawberry, apple crumb and s'mores ones. Usually during my strength training workouts. I find that I don't need them anymore. Maybe next carb up I will have some
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Toasted Maple & Brown Sugar with B&J Canoli Ice Cream drizzled with either agave nectar or hot caramel, or both!
  • Blue_EyedGemini
    Options
    Unless you're making ice cream sandwiches out of them, you're all amateurs.

;)
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I always eat the crust all the way around first and then go for the frosted part. I've been doing it this way since I was a kid.

Me tooooo!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I don't actually remember the last time I ate a Pop-Tart...

Now I want one.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The Kellogs Special K fruit crisps are delicious! They are like mini poptarts for only 100 calories!
  • Blue_EyedGemini
    Options
    Ooops. Just saw this one. You, my friend, are a Pop Tart PRO.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Because I can't stop myself from eating the whole damn box. I can't have them in the house.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    The pumpkin pie ones are HEAVENLY. They also had this limited edition sugar cookie flavor. Holy smokes. I can't buy either of those.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I would marry s'mores pop tarts.

I now pronounce us Mr. and Mrs. Om Nom Nom...