While we're at it... STOP hating on Pop Tarts

Options

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet Pop Tart? Why was I not told?

I have cut back on them just because I has starving by mid morning.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm buying poptarts tomorrow...
  • techiegirl81078
    techiegirl81078 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG just had a scary thought: Nutella filled Poptarts.

Can I have one NOW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE???????????????????
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    3 words: brown sugar cinnamon (no frosting) Oooops, that's 5 words.
    Those are the BEST ONES! Most people don't even know they exist. They can be hard to find unfrosted though. I used to always buy up a bunch if I happened to come across them.

I don't really eat them much anymore because they're not filling enough to me to justify the 200 calories per tart. :(

SHhhhh. They don't make a lot ot these and it would appear we are the only 2 who love them. I don't eat them either - because I want more bang for my calorie buck now. But they are sooooooooooooo delish.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I prefer the unfrosted when possible too. I miss grape.
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The reason I don't eat pop tarts...when I was in high school I would sneak to the store and buy them because my mom never bought that kind of stuff (money thing not because she was super healthy or anything) and then I would eat the entire box. I absolutely love them, but I just know myself enough to know I can't eat just one or just one package so I would just rather not go there anymore. I am super proud of people who are able to keep them in their pantry and just eat one, but that person is not me. and by the way, those red velvet ones look AMAZING.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That is IT! I'm calling my mom and telling....

and yeah, I wasn't allowed to eat poptarts as a kid, so I really did call my mom when I was in college to tell her I had one...snort.

My Mom used them like this : " Here, gooooo!!!!" lol.......... and out the I'd goooooooooooo... lol......
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    To follow my ice cream hating topic: Why all the hate for Pop Tarts? I'd love to hear why I shouldn't be eating two a day. My diary's open.

-M

Because a toaster strudel is far more magical... heat those up and put your own frosting on...

not that I have had one since high school... but I really like them then. Never did like pop tarts.
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The Amazing Spider-Man Yum-Azing Vanilla. These made the geeky, sugar junkie that I am so very happy. :smile:
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and Peanut butter are the enimies I cannot just have 1 serving or 2 or 3 wait whered the container go (Burp).
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Unless you're making ice cream sandwiches out of them, you're all amateurs.

;)

I think I like you
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I love, l-o-v-e, LOVE the blueberry with white frosting. I haven't eaten one in years because I'd eat the entire box in one day. But all things in moderation. If I should be at someone's house who had them, I'd for sure indulge in just one. I wish you could buy just one.
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts. Yum.

...haven't had one in years and I miss them.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    They just don't do anything for me and use up too many cals... I'm hungry after I eat them

I don't think anyone should cut anything out of their diet if it's something they enjoy, as long as they fit into your cals

Yep, this. I am still HUNGRY after I eat them. So, that means I rack up way to many cals.
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. Including moderation.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    S'mores pop tarts and a glass of milk. My absolute favorite thing in the world! It was most of my meals as a child actually...haven't had a pop tart in over a year though but I miss them now that I've seen this thread! Red Velvet pop tarts sound amazing! We don't get all that many flavors in Canada unfortunately...or fortunately I suppose...
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love Pop Tarts. I'm over the moon that they finally brought back the Brown Sugar Cinnamon ones (I've missed them since my childhood! Why they took them away but left the lame ones I will never understand.) I don't eat them every day but they're a nice little snack for sure.
  • misslaney
    misslaney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Loved the apple cinnamon ones - so hard to find variety in Scotland.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Holy &$)#! Red Velvet... i have to try those. I'd prob try and stick to one a day but that's just me.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I have had the same box of pumpkin pie pop tarts in my pantry for 4 months maybe? they were really disgusting,

but I love blueberry and smores.

I used to take the blueberry ones and crumble them in a bowl with a little but of melted butter and then put it on top of muffins kinda like a ghetto streusel topping, no wonder I am attempting to lose weight now :sad: