no
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    no
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I'd give you the stink eye. Never ever do that. Unless your a baby and that's only because they have no choice
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Full on pjs no. short short and tank top pjs ok
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I don't own any, personally. But I have gone to the store in slippers when I was sick.

Sorry if I got my germs on you. And if you wear yours in public, I'm not offended, but I will giggle about it until the end of time.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Girls who wear pjs in public are usually smelly. I bet they don't brush their teeth either...
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    PJs are fine to get away with when in high school/college (and once in a blue moon). But I'm not a fan of seeing people wear pajama bottoms every day! That and I know I can't get away with the pajama bottoms look :frown: .
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I would wear PJ pants to school sometimes. Ever since I bought yoga pants I don't find it necessary anymore. However if for whatever reason I do end up wearing PJs to the store one day and anyone wants to make a comment about it I'll tell you to eff off.

I do what I want.
  • meluhneekay
    Options
    During Hell Week/finals week, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone NOT in their PJs. At least, not on my college campus. We HAVE given up. Lol.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Totally misread this title, sorry! Still, either way it depends upon how much alcohol is involved.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I wear my PJ bottoms if i'm only going to the post office or dollar store for 5 minutes but that's it.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i wear them when i want! usually dog walking or grocery store.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I never wear PJ's --- don't even own a set. Personally, I don't find them appropriate in a public setting.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't do it and I wouldn't do it.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Oh hell no. I hate that look.
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I refuse to wear pjs out my house. I don't even like taking trash out in them. If I leave I'm in tee shirt and jeans. Just how it has to be. The closest I ever got to pjs was when I was pregnant I worse sweatpants once I got to big for my other clothes and I have 2 pairs of maturnity jeans I wore to work. As soon as I could wear jeans again I was.