I'm at a loss and need some help, please!

Options

Replies

• Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    download_zps8795a165.jpg
  • Royalsbatwench
    Options
    I just want to thank ArnimZola for being awesome. Thanks for helping a newbie out.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    download_zps8795a165.jpg
    Exactly!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nope, still failed.

It's funny to me. I'm not trying to make you or the OP laugh. The OP is a jerk for putting up an avatar of an obese man, thus, making fun of the obese!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Options
    Nope, still failed.

It's funny to me. I'm not trying to make you or the OP laugh. The OP is a jerk for putting up an avatar of an obese man, thus, making fun of the obese!

Uh, I was talking about my lack of meme posting skills.
  • Royalsbatwench
    Options
    Nope, still failed.

And I have a picture of an obese woman in my avatar. Oh wait, that's me...
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Nope, still failed.
    Yeah. Dude's still stretching to "win" some kind of internet pissing match.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I am too lazy to read five pages, especially since a lot of posts seem judgmental.

I make eggplant and zucchini lasagnes. Just roast sliced veggies and layer them with the usual instead of noodles...well, I did stop using the sausage, but this is your birthday! This week, we forgot the ricotta, so I ended up mixing laughing cow cheese wedges with spinach for that layer and we may never get the ricotta again! When eggplants are in season, we have this almost every week.
    Now, eggplant instead of noodles I can get behind because love eggplant parm. Thanks!

eewwwwwwww eggplant yuck, but if you like it why dont you go for moussaka it would satisfy your greek craving and is (maybe) enough like lasagne that your family may go for it

I cannot get my partner to eat eggplant any other way, but he will even request this. Otherwise, we would have baba ghanoush all the time!
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Nope, still failed.

Just admit the jerk you are for making fun of the obese. It's that simple, dude!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Nope, still failed.
    Just admit the jerk you are for making fun of the obese. It's that simple, dude!
    Dude, how do you know that wasn't me? How do you know that I'm not twice the size of the guy in the pic? Really... just relax. You misinterpreted the thread, went haywire and won't let it go. You're stretching, looking for something to "nail" me for. Learn to let go, bro. You can do it.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Nope, still failed.
    Dude, how do you know that wasn't me? How do you know that I'm not twice the size of the guy in the pic? Really... just relax. You misinterpreted the thread, went haywire and won't let it go. You're stretching, looking for something to "nail" me for. Learn to let go, bro. You can do it.

ACTUALLY, "went haywire" is pretty much exactly the opposite of what happened. I was laughing with every baby and butter post. You are right, I don't know that pic wasn't you. I actually hope it WAS! Because if you are a skinny guy, and you posed as an obese person? Wat you did was round about making fun of us. And that would be a jerk-face move, "bro."
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Nope, still failed.

ACTUALLY, "went haywire" is pretty much exactly the opposite of what happened. I was laughing with every baby and butter post. You are right, I don't know that pic wasn't you. I actually hope it WAS! Because if you are a skinny guy, and you posed as an obese person? Wat you did was round about making fun of us. And that would be a jerk-face move, "bro."

3212-now-kiss.jpg
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    You continue to turn a molehill into a mountain. You're trying to extrapolate something from nothing. You are making assumptions about a profile pic and it's bearing on a guy asking for food ideas. Your assumption that only obese people like to eat pizza or lasagna, and that this thread had to be some kind of ploy to mock them, only reveals your own prejudices and insecurities.
  • JadeZaragoza
    Options
    You should have lasagna!! I love lasagna for my birthday too!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    You should have lasagna!! I love lasagna for my birthday too!
    Yes! That's two more votes for lasagna, because hot chick votes are worth two.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    You continue to turn a molehill into a mountain. You're trying to extrapolate something from nothing. You are making assumptions about a profile pic and it's bearing on a guy asking for food ideas. Your assumption that only obese people like to eat pizza or lasagna, and that this thread had to be some kind of ploy to mock them, only reveals your own prejudices and insecurities.

Actually, sir, your LASAGNA and PIZZA examples have nothing to do with the cold hard facts revealed in this thread. And they are, what you said and continue to say, has no bearing. You used a picture of an obese person in a vein attempt to mock us. I do pray that the picture was of you, though. Because using it for the purposes of humor would be quite bad. And you have hit one nail on the head. I am quite insecure about my own obesity. The fact that I have an extremely low body image started my rant. Kind of a HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF US!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    I am quite insecure about my own obesity. The fact that I have an extremely low body image started my rant. Kind of a HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF US!
    You are projecting your own insecurities on others. I would suggest working them out, rather than freaking out at others on an online forum, and making something out of nothing.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    I am quite insecure about my own obesity. The fact that I have an extremely low body image started my rant. Kind of a HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF US!
    You are projecting your own insecurities on others. I would suggest working them out, rather than freaking out at others on an online forum, and making something out of nothing.

DISAGREE! The fact remains that, if that picture WAS NOT YOU, you, in essence, made fun of the obese.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options

DISAGREE! The fact remains that, if that picture WAS NOT YOU, you, in essence, made fun of the obese.
    Whatever. You're free to interpret it as you please, bro. Life is easier when you leave your insecurities behind, and stop looking to be the victim at every turn.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Whatever. You're free to interpret it as you please, bro. Life is easier when you leave your insecurities behind, and stop looking to be the victim at every turn.

Very true. However, these is no BEING A VICTIM in this story, "Bro." I am simply making a point that, if your INTENT was to make fun of the obese, that was a jerk move on your part. Wiouldn't matter if I am 180-280-380-whatever lbs.