I'm at a loss and need some help, please!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    What about seafood? I'm in New England and love raw oysters on special occasions or maybe even tonight with a nice steamed lobster. Oh yeah now we're talking...
    Seafood is always a good choice. Good call!

I live in the dusty west, and still brag about the $15 lobster dinner I had in New Hampshire a couple of years ago. Steamed lobster, corn and fries on paper plates in a dive by the coast.

Sounds like Markey's in NH. LOL Love that place!

My local Hannaford grocery store will steam for free, so I just pick them up there, grab a few other goodies like beer and I'm on the way home to enjoy hot, steamed lobstah! (That's how we say it. LOL)

You should read my lobstah story. I will warn you it is flirty...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/827807-hot-and-steamy
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    A Indian stuffed inside a pizza, the whole thing deep-fried and dipped in chocolate.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What about seafood? I'm in New England and love raw oysters on special occasions or maybe even tonight with a nice steamed lobster. Oh yeah now we're talking...
    Seafood is always a good choice. Good call!

I live in the dusty west, and still brag about the $15 lobster dinner I had in New Hampshire a couple of years ago. Steamed lobster, corn and fries on paper plates in a dive by the coast.

Sounds like Markey's in NH. LOL Love that place!

My local Hannaford grocery store will steam for free, so I just pick them up there, grab a few other goodies like beer and I'm on the way home to enjoy hot, steamed lobstah! (That's how we say it. LOL)

You should read my lobstah story. I will warn you it is flirty...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/827807-hot-and-steamy
    Hampton Beach, I think. We were driving along the coast from Boston to see lighthouses in Maine.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    LOL You probably saw the one in my pics then - Portland Headlight in Cape Elizabeth, Maine Fort Williams...one of my favs....

I just got back from a business trip in Beantown...small world
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: We went with Middle-Eastern fare.

We started with homemade hummus. I had chicken shawarma (the size of my head) and taboulleh. The wife had beef kabobs and a salad. The kid had shrimp kabobs and lentil soup. It was super. None of the meal was logged. Thank you for your support, MFP.
  • melgsmith252
    Options
    Your birthday only comes once a year...ENJOY IT! You can not stay on any diet if you deprive yourself ALL THE TIME. Eat whatever you want, have some birthday cake and get back in gear tomorrow. You'll pay for it on the scales for the next couple of days, but you'll be happier with yourself once it's over. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENJOY!"