• Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sugar and *naughty carbs although the longer I do this the less I crave
    *Pizza, for instance
  • xcirce
    xcirce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM....I ate two half gallons (cookies & cream) with 3 weeks not too long ago.
    Every. single. day. Right out of the carton.
    Also, cheese sauce and reese cups.
    Gotta love that peanut butter.
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    fruits like grapes or strawberries, salads
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My emotions lead me to binging. I'm trying to learn healthy coping mechanisms and to not go straight for the ice cream for the dopamine rush. I like sugar combined with fat for the feel good effect - cakes, brownies, frosting, ice cream, etc. Blue Bunny Red Velvet ice cream may be the best thing I've ever eaten...

It's a slow process, but it's working. I didn't buy one bag of easter candy this year...and easter candy is my favorite. I'm proud of myself. Chocolate in egg form is muc more delicious somehow - darn you nestle crunch eggs and cadbury eggs! I did eat some nestle crunch eggs that someone brought in, so not perfect, but i had them, enjoyed them, and moved on. I did not sit in my closet eating an entire bag of them, so I'm moving the in right direction. :-)
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I would say the main food I struggle with are almonds. Wasabi, Cocoa Roasted, Honey Roasted. I could go on and on! :)
    Oh and Dark Chocolate as well. So tasty!!!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    cookies D:
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    All cookies or a particular type more than others? I swear I could eat shortbread cookies for lunch and dinner! :)
  • DBubbs
    DBubbs Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bread, cheese, french fries/potatoes, chocolate, and potato chips.
  • jackems
    jackems Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.
  • saukura11
    saukura11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Crackers! one time during a binge I ate the whole four packages DX. It was terrible!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Chips for sure, I eat one and suddenly the whole bag is gone.

And pasta, I could finish 3 peoples plates of Alfredo and then just sleep and be SO happy
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all legumes and nuts, almond, peanuts, pistachio. I can finish the whole can in one sitting.
  • know1seep
    know1seep Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    granola, muesli, peanut, butter, or nutella/ all of the above= trouble!!
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Alfajores. If I have a package in my house, I have this desperate need to finish it in one day.
    Thankfully I only buy them when I have visits haha.

ALFAJORES!!! a friend of mine introduces me to those....that is CRACK in a cookie....that would definately set me off. Whatever state you live in KEEP THEM THERE....LOL

but to answer the thread question....anything patrylike, bakery items....those will set me off to place of no return. So i just avoid at all costs.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti, chocolate, pesto. Of all three, pesto is the one that's the most uncontrollable for me.

Oh, and pizza. I haven't had it in forever because I'll eat half the damned pie in one sitting.
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    chips
    chocolate
    decadent desserts
    rice
    pasta
    and anything that has white flour in it.

i have a love/hate relationship with carbs. i'm ok with carbs from veggies and fruits but when it comes to grains (even whole grains), refined flour, refined white sugar...forget it. one cookie leads to the whole box mysteriously being eaten. one chip leads to a whole bag. so i just stay away from the whole lot. i'm working on finding my peace with carbs though and learning "moderation". it is unrealistic for me to live the rest of my life without these things. i know this so i need to find my happy place with carbs.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Add to my list of craving triggers a potent combination of pollen and pollution.

I'm itching to cut down every tree and power plant from here to California just to stop the cravings, much less all the other symptoms.

My body is under assault and it thinks it's hungry. Stupid body.
  • brook97378
    brook97378 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pizza, spaghetti, and nachos are my weaknesses.
  • TheSlinkyMinky
    Options
    Sadly the list of things that don't tempt me to binge is much, much shorter. My particular weaknesses are anything sweet or carbs.