any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options
I eat as close to this as possible. so far its lost me 20 pounds. I would love like-minded friends like this

Replies

• wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I eat 1200 or less, I find if I up my cal. even with working out I dont loose as easily, but I have low thyroid, even on med. its always a struggle.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    1200-ish cal girl here! :D
  • 1200 cals here, and always looking for supportive friends! I eat as clean as possible, so given that and my limited college-meal-plan-options, I sometimes have difficulty even getting to 1200.
  • clhous03
    Options
    You can add me, too, I'm pretty new. I'm at 1290 right now.
  • desilu4
    Options
    you can ad me i started doing this welltoday,lol
  • gabbychi
    Options
    Hi, my name is gabby looking for a group of female friends for support, was really excited to start losing weight, then landed in the hospital with an appendicitis, and had to have an appendectomy, now home, can't exerc:smile: ise, don't wanna weigh myself cause swollen from surgery, I am 34, want to loose 20-25 pounds, n be fit n healthy, n the 1200 calorie range.:flowerforyou:
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm another 1200cal gal!
  • gypsymatis
    gypsymatis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me too. I have to be at 1200 without adding in workout calories
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am also in this same bracket!! Ive lost just about 20lbs, but am reaching that point where Im feeling a little frustrated because I have yet to loose a pant size. I could always use more support!!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm here to be friends too. I've been eating 1200 and some of my exercise calories and it's working. For me, slow and steady wins the race.
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've been at 1200 since joining MFP 3+ weeks ago, so far so good. As of last week, I'd lost 6 pounds. I'm only allowing myself to weigh weekly so will know Wed. if I've made any more progress. I've actually not been hungry at 1200 and rarely eat back all my excercise calories. I'd love to "talk" with like-minded folks on the same journey!
  • adcorwin
    Options
    add me to your list! i am in a 90 day weight loss competition ending april 6th. 1200/day is my goal. i could use some encouragement and will help you as well. looking forward to having some friends that are in the journey with me!! =)
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hello, I am also on a 1200 calorie diet. The older you get, the less calories you are allowed.
    But all is good. I will try to be motivating to you and likewise I need motivating myself. Some days I get an attitude and just want to munch away. We can do this!:wink:
  • clhous03
    Options
    Feel free to join here for friends and (positive) motivation!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11724-the-1200-club
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    I am not a girl but I am a huge proponent of eating as few calories as possible to get fat loss over with ASAP. Up until today I was eating 900/day.

:indifferent:
  • Laur5567Russ
    Options
    I eat under 1200 a day. Sometimes its really hard, but once I got used to it, it wasn't horrible. I can't even imagine how many calories I used to eat before I started this site. Eek haha. Feel free to add! :)
  • motivate04
    Options
    Hello. I just joined MFP yesterday and I'm a 1200 gal too. I'm not sure how to navigate through this website but I want to learn and need the motivation. I tracked my food for the first time yesterday and it was an epic FAIL because I ate too much and I actually thought I did better than usual. I have bad eating habits and I love eating rice.
    With all that said, I'm starting over today and looking forward to drinking my water and munching on the right foods! :happy:
  • Lorij1123
    Options
    Hi, I am brand new to the site and also on 1200 cal/day. I would love all the support I can get! The site shows I joined in 2010 but have never used it until a few weeks ago. I just started adding my food in yesterday and am very impressed so far with how complete the food list is.
  • whitechallenge
    whitechallenge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Being a fitness instructor I am here to help and by starving yourself will only lead to other problems. A lot of people don't know this but if the body does not get enough good calories then it will retain the calories it gets plus some from the muscles resulting in no weight loss unless exercising and confuses your body metabolism. Sorry this is for the guy at 900 calories.

Kevin
  • whitechallenge
    whitechallenge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Be patient and then after you have healed you can start exercising again, big secret cardio plus strength training results in faster weight loss. For the lady with appendix removed.