any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow I wish you all luck with your 1200 goal. Seeing all these posts reminds me of when I started. I convinced myself I could live my life like that and sustain it but am glad I wised up and now get to eat 2300 calories in an average day. I probably ate 1200 at Denny's tonight alone. But really best of luck to y'all in your journeys :)
  • IMMABEASKINNYME
    IMMABEASKINNYME Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love the extra added support. I am close...1400 cals but would love a new friend or 10! :)
  • wingsredhot
    Options
    I would love to a new friend. I don't have any on here, yet. I am around 1300 calories a day (so a bit above you) but I need to loose 10-15lbs.
  • susantrigg18
    Options
    Hiya!
    1200 (+/-) a day girl, depending on the types of foods i eat on the day. In my 18th week of eating as "clean" as possible & not only reaping the benefits of weightloss, but also major health improvement as well & have lost 43pds/19.5kgs
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tritepoet
    Options
    I am at 1300. Feel free to add! :smile:
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I eat right about 1200. Being a shorty, 5' it's the correct amount for my frame.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1200 calorie girl too! Feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get!! :smile:
  • leelee1766
    leelee1766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I a "1200" girl. I'm looking for motivators so add me!
  • Jean251
    Jean251 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 1,200 calorie girl! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • dhealthy33
    dhealthy33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I am a 1200 calorie gal anyone feel free to add me. I started my journey Jan 7 and need daily motivation and support.
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I eat as close to 1200 as possible, and eat back some workout calories. Working well for me so far and would love to help motivate as well as get more support...you can never have enough support!! :)
  • ECatherineS
    Options
    Anyone in this range feel free to add me!
    I love to help motivate =]
  • gypsytrkr
    gypsytrkr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1,200 cal girl too for anyone who wants to add me. I'm a sedentary truck driver with short bursts of exercise when loading/unloading my truck so it's the right amount for me and my super slow metabolism post childbirth (ok, so that was 4 years ago lol)
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Meeee!
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    I am also a 1200 calorie girl! :)
  • Ihatethelaw666
    Options
    I just started, monday will be the first full week. I feel like its REALLY difficult to stay on track, especially on the weekends. How often do you folks weigh in?
  • franni59
    Options
    I'm 53 and facing 54 come July .... have been on 1200 calories for a while now and have lost a bit over 30 lbs. have a stationery bike and a mini trampoline that i job in place with. I stay within my 1200 most of the time but have gone up to 1400 on occasion... I find it much harder when i have to get up at 3 to get to work by 5 and home again at 4. would really appreciate all the support i can get with gals on the 1200 cal...good luck to all and hope to hear from some of you soon. Thank You....Franni Pfeifer
  • franni59
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings once a week.
  • babeckey
    babeckey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yes me too! i went over today, anyone find it hard to stay at 1200?
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 as a base and eat back most of my exercise calories. I joined a while ago and just started back tracking about 12 days ago. You can add me.