any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    ignore him girls just a pesky smart aleck:) He can confess his weight loss won't work for him if he pleases. but I don't recevie these negative confessions.
  • charlz90
    charlz90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im on 1290 a day with 80lbs to lose, just starting out so would love some friends to start the journey with :D
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1200 cal a day person too, feel free to add me.
  • ChangingLaura
    Options
    I could use some more supportive friends too :) I just learned of this site yesterday and I will be using the app on my phone most of the time...
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I, too, am on 1200 cal a day! Feel free to add me!
  • fluffybirdie
    Options
    I am just starting and am trying to stay just under 1200. I have 55 lbs to lose and would love the support. Please feel free to add me.
  • ladyvol3
    ladyvol3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today. I have about 40 pounds to loose. I will be in the 1200 calorie range. Can use any suggestions on how to stay full and not eat forbidden things i.e. sugar related items.:smile:
  • AnitaSLane
    AnitaSLane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1,200 Gal too. You can add me. I'm down 5. Aiming for 5 more in the short term--10 more total... But that may take about 30-45 days because I'm really close to my goal weight. I can do it quickly though by maintaining my exercise (500 calories/day) and staying slightly under my calorie goal (1700 when I burn 500 calories). I typically try and consume a little less because I'm trying to speed along the 5 lb. weight-loss. :-)
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    anyone can add me:) I'm a 1200 gal too.
  • mayainzane
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. Started my 1200 calorie challange Friday. Goal of 30-50 pounds even though my boyfriend loves me just for me.
  • mayainzane
    Options
    From Sacramento, Cali
  • mayainzane
    Options
    yes me too! i went over today, anyone find it hard to stay at 1200?

It might be difficult if your current diet is full of high calorie foods. I realized quicly, that most of my foods are rich and I reley highly on cheese as snacks. Any milk product really. I'm going shopping Tuesday for foods that are lower in calories and going to pig out on veggies and fruits. All low calorie options.

When I realized that excersising allowed me more calories I jumped on that quick.

Good luck
  • amie290478
    amie290478 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im in 1200 club too. Feel free to add me x
  • maggie1226x
    maggie1226x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well done 2 u iv only just joined myself iv lost 3lb in a week
  • nadz3
    nadz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes me me me :) Anyone else please feel free to add me too :)
  • SororLuna
    Options
    I do! I just started about 3 weeks ago, aiming for 1200 calories (that is the calorie intake recommended for me by a trainer a few years ago. I have lost 5 pounds (lost 1 lb before I started tracking it on this website). Need to get rid of a bit of belly left over from my pregnancy 3 years ago.
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today. I have about 40 pounds to loose. I will be in the 1200 calorie range. Can use any suggestions on how to stay full and not eat forbidden things i.e. sugar related items.:smile:
    I find to stay full is to eat alot of veggies and high protein.
  • kikgirl007
    Options
    Starting 1200 cal again today! Worked last year!!
  • deileen64
    deileen64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am having difficulty doing this on my own
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 1200 club. Anyone looking for support can add me. I am on daily. Are you all eating back your calories from exercise or just sticking to the 1200 calories.