any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• sunkissed7
    Options
    add me! I have a hard time with 1200 calories some days. Lets do this!
  • jessi2121
    Options
    I would love to. I'm doing 1200 calories and need a friend.
  • lisagrif04
    Options
    I am just starting back on my 1200 cal today! You can add me! The more support the better! Good luck to us both!
  • jengonz1982
    Options
    Me! I'm only supposed to be at 1200 calories so please add me!
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sure! You can add me. I am also doing 1200 calories.
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Always need the help and tips.
  • maykerr62
    Options
    Hi am 1200 to just started calorie counting :happy: :happy:
  • Shawnuhhbauss
    Shawnuhhbauss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ive been on 1200 cal since September 2012 and I've lost 18 pounds :D Feel free to add me!
  • narbuckle
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I have been on 1200 cals for about 4 or 5 weeks and lost around 7lbs! It was hard at first, but getting easier everyday. Planning meals and going to the grocery every week is key!
  • Fairy_Sooz
    Options
    Me!
  • netski19
    Options
    you can add me. I just started so I could use all the support I can get. I have to stick to 1200 calories/day, too.
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Doing 1200 here! I started January 1, 2013 and have lost 9 pounds so far. Trying to do cardio and strength training at least four days a week for 45 minutes at a time.

Would love some new friends! :happy:
  • dmonfort
    dmonfort Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im also eating under 1200 day.
    Anyone on here feel free to add me!
    The hardest part of the 1200 limit is the week before my period when I want to eat every single thing I lay eyes on! Any other ladies have this issue? What do you do to not go over your 1200?
  • samara91
    Options
    Yes I'm back to the 1200 limit! Have about 4 weeks to loose 3-4 kgs. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So for all you on 1200 calories like me did you lose weight right away or did it take awhile to notice the weight finally coming off. I stopped weighing myself every day cuz the #'s go up and down even with the 1200 calories. I get a bit discouraged but I'm sticking to it.
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    So for all you on 1200 calories like me did you lose weight right away or did it take awhile to notice the weight finally coming off. I stopped weighing myself every day cuz the #'s go up and down even with the 1200 calories. I get a bit discouraged but I'm sticking to it.

I've been at 1200/day since starting 5 weeks ago and have dropped 9 lbs. so far (which I'm satisfied with, slow and steady wins the race, right?). I only weigh myself once a week, and each time has been "success". At 10 lbs. down I'm treating myself to a new scale and a pair of jeans that actually fit! Haven't decided my reward for 20# yet :wink:

Brooke from Colorado
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Im also eating under 1200 day.
    Anyone on here feel free to add me!
    The hardest part of the 1200 limit is the week before my period when I want to eat every single thing I lay eyes on! Any other ladies have this issue? What do you do to not go over your 1200?

Yes, but if you up your exercise each day that week you can "eat" your excercise calories and still be on track! Good luck
  • amzly18
    amzly18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also a 1200 cal girl.

Feel free to add :) x
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on MFP for 5 weeks now or so :)
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on MFP for 5 weeks now or so :)

and 1200 kcal as well by the way!