any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options

Replies

• tammydevereux
    Options
    Would love for you to add me. I've recently lost 45 pounds in a weight loss challenge and am trying to tone now. :)
  • maluttrell
    maluttrell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Also a 1200 calorie girl...started first week of December and am down 21 pounds...slow and steady but its working.
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm about 1400 cal gal but I'm still BFing 3 times per day - so it works out to about 1200 net.

Day 13 - 8lbs lost.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm no gal but i'm right around 1200 if you wanna add me...

:)
  • angelams30
    Options
    I'm a 1200 calorie gal! It's so hard not to go over 1200! I'm always looking for low-cal but tasty meal ideas. Please add me and share some ideas :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I'm no gal but i'm right around 1200 if you wanna add me...

:)

Seriously? That's not healthy :noway:
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I try my best to stay at 1200 calories...although it's difficult to stay in there during this time of year. Would love input from others...!!! Thanks!!!
  • flutterby642
    Options
    1200 here :) I usually don't even eat that many! Everyone feel free to add me!! I love friends!!! :)
  • chanis88
    Options
    I've been trying to stick to 1200 calories. I always go over but I usually burn it off. I need help seeing what someone in this range eats since it's becoming difficult to stick to it. I feel limited but this is what myfitness suggested. Add me if you can help :)
  • steelerjo
    Options
    New 1200 calorie lady here!!
    Can I just say that until I started myfitnesspal I had no clue how many empty calories I was blowing through?! I mean serious, a ton!

Please feel free to add me. I too would like to build a support group to help keep me accountable and keep me on track!
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • oceanheart_magicsoul
    Options
    I also only eat 1200 calories a day. Sometimes its hard for me to eat them all, but that's because I get so busy during the day that I forget to eat. You can't add me too. I need more friends here as well.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but i am at 1200 calories - feel free to add me if you like!
  • kre8tivkeltik
    Options
    I just started this and am at the 1200 goal too. Very excited to see how well it works! But like anything, you get out what you put in. I see it more like behavior modification, not a diet...and in it for the long haul!
  • kinz70
    kinz70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started MFP, so far I am enjoying it alot. I am at the 1200 goal as well. I am doing good. I am I would love to have a buddy to keep motivated and have fun at the same time.
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    1200 cal girl here!! =) Newly active here, could use some help myself! I leave my diary open, feel free to add me...
  • kkadell
    Options
    Hi I also just started, and need lots of motivation. So far so good have lost 5 lbs, but need friends for encouragment. Please feel free to add me if youd like. GOOD LUCK!!
  • Cindywill1
    Cindywill1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean!!! Today at lunch my husband commented that I didn't get my normal food, and my reply: That's because I would eat all my calories at one meal! or more! Crazy! But now that I'm watching total calories, I feel better and so far I'm having good results! Let's all stick it out and reach our health/weight goals!!!
  • spider1968
    Options
    1200 for me too .Lost 30 , slipped back a bit , ( curse you cookie dough) haha back full force! Would love to reboot and add some friends. :)