any new 1200 calorie gals want to be friends

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• CryssRenee1
    Options
    I eat around this everyday! lost 6 lbs in a week and a half... hoping for 10 all together when i weigh in tomorrow!
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    i'm on 1200 :P add me if you like i'm new only started yesterday :)
  • sarahgip
    Options
    u can add me...
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    THIS DIVA RIGHT HERE- 1200 CALORIES AND I HAVE LOST 15LBS - I NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 45 MORE- VERY DEDICATED AND LOG IN EVERYDAY
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL DELETE YOUR *kitten* IF YOU ARE NOT!!!! I WILL ENCOURAGE AND MOTIVATE YOU EVERYDAY BUT I ABSOLUTELY EXPECT THE SAME- ADD ME IF YOU ARE LIKE MINDED :smile:
  • lanipontt
    lanipontt Posts: 11
    Options
    HI! My name is Lani and I am roughly on the 1200 calories. Was at about 1100 and then did some research and saw that 1100 was too low. This is my third day so far and I am already noticing results.

I have a massive amount of weight to lose.

I am currently 111.4kg and am aiming for 77kg.

Add me if you like

:)
  • aprilhatmaker
    aprilhatmaker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mine is around that too i try to maintain that bc i want to keep my metabolism up n I know too low is just not helping me and doing as it was always before just helping me store more to fat. I do not add to that even if i get more, more calories for activity n exercise, workouts. Ive only been on about a week come monday or so. But
    Id love for you to add me as a friend.
    I am looking for anyone to help keep me on track, encouragement, support. and I will definitely do all i can to do the same to anyone who wants to look me up n be my friend as well.
    God bless, good luck on your journey to fitness, weight loss, all goals.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated. Probably was starving and gave up.
  • sanazah
    sanazah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am on 1200 calorie as well...
  • shardena28
    shardena28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you are a 1200 cal girl, i have an open diary to friends so hopefully we can share tips and egg each other on!
  • JeNaY0714
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I used to be very good at eating around 1200 calories daily, but over the course of the past two months I have slowly fallen off track. I began to only eat around 600 a day and still would exercise burning more than half of that, making myself so exhausted. At the time I didn't realize how little food I was eating but then I all of a sudden became starving and ate and date because I had deprived myself from food for so long. My problem now is out of habit I don't eat enough through out the day and at night Im starving and tend to gravitate more towards unhealthy food. Now I am trying to get back to about 1200 calories and start losing weight again.