you know you are losing weight when....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Ok...embarrassing but I used to go "commando" so my pants wouldn't be too snug, now I have to wear undies so that the pants don't fall down...did I really just admit that:)
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    oh thats a good one!!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ok...embarrassing but I used to go "commando" so my pants wouldn't be too snug, now I have to wear undies so that the pants don't fall down...did I really just admit that:)
    Hahahaha, I use to do the samething but ill just say, commando and too big of scrub pants = people seeing more than they wanted too.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Lol, I like the that one, be careful don't lose your rings though.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    when you and your 11 year old can wear each others clothes.

when your workout clothes are too big

(just tightened the strap on my HRM yesterday).

when all your shoes are now flip flops

when people give you the stink eye because you are losing too much weight

when you have safety pins holding up your pants

when suspenders become cool again

when you lose so much weight you think you're dying and it's not a result of hard work

oh yeah no. 1 is when the pimples on your face are bigger than your boobs.
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    When you put on a skirt that when you bought it, it was a little tight and now you zip it up, let go and it falls to the floor not even stopping at your hips!
  • paul100
    Options
    When you get on the scales and it reads less than the last time?

Sorry - I guess I haven't gotten the hang of this :)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When the butt of your old "tight jeans" look like you pooped your diaper and it's hanging low.
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    When you attend Thanksgiving dinner with your boyfriends' family and some of his extended family, whom you've only met once, think that your boyfriend has a new girlfriend!
  • brenda110
    Options
    When your cliënts notice that you lost weight. And shout this remark in à clientmeeting with at least 40 homeless and 5 collegues .
  • scweegie
    Options
    This is slightly embarassing, but you lose so much weight in your butt that when you do ab exercises the contact between your tail bone and the floor cause a nasty rug burn, even when using a mat!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    This is slightly embarassing, but you lose so much weight in your butt that when you do ab exercises the contact between your tail bone and the floor cause a nasty rug burn, even when using a mat!

I call it my Princess Monkey Tail!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!