you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    When you're at the club and you're dancing and your pants FALL OFF. :noway: Yes... Yes they did.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    when you sit down at church and realize you only have 1 set of boobs again, the fat roll is now smaller..... I was so excited I passed a note to my husband to tell him, my daughter caught a glimpse of it and I got the rolling of the eyes!!! :noway: lol I was excited! :laugh:
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    As soon as I saw this thread title, that is exactly what I was gonna write. Thought this today as it happened to me!! :bigsmile:
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOVE it!!
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When you go to the closet to get a pair of jean to wear and your daughter tell you that you need to buy new clothes because those jeans look like sweat pants :)
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    when you can sit in your dining room chair & realize that your hips are no longer hanging over the sides of the chair.
    2. When you sit in your drivers seat & feel like the seat belt was just worn by an elephant, and you have to readjust
    3. When you no longer have to lay down, or lift your belly to shave below....(i know tmi)
    4. When you can go shopping and buy a pair of jeans, pants, shirt, etc... & it doesn't look like a freaking moomoo
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    3. When you no longer have to lay down, or lift your belly to shave below....(i know tmi)

BAHAHAHAHAHA This is so true and so awesome of you to say it!!! Hilarious!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    when you get sad thinking you've nothing to wear on a night out & hubbie says 'try that top it will fit you now' & it does!!!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You wear your sports bra to work because there might be a chance that you can get a lunch time walk in instead of going out for pizza!

i love it - shows a new way of thinking!!!
  • efalcon1
    Options
    When you look for like your photo on your passport that's 10 years old than your I.d card that is 6 months old!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I like this one.
    when you get sad thinking you've nothing to wear on a night out & hubbie says 'try that top it will fit you now' & it does!!!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    When your co-worker says, " I'm mad at you!" Me-"Why?" Her- "you had a nice *kitten*, now... that skirt doesn't fit like it used to"
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When you feel like pants that were tight on you just a few months ago might fall off at any time!
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    When the masseuse you have been going to over a year says things like "I'm going to start calling you 'Slim'!" and " See how easily I can feel your ribs!" Such a great feeling!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you are walking up the stairs at work, in your dress pants that using formed a muffin top, now have to be held up in the back so that the person behind you doesn't get mooned!
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    When you have to keep pulling up your jeans so your thong isn't hanging out :)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    When college friends who haven't seen me in a decade say "you look like today is the day after graduation". That felt AMAZING!

SW: 230 (01/10)
    Height: 5'4"
    CW: 150.2
    GW: 135
  • redkoolayde
    Options
    When you put on your jeans and can take them off without unbuttoning/zipping them.........
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    When your husband tells you that your "ladies" shrank!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Biana0628
    Options
    When the buttons the chest area of your shirt are not clinging for dear life.:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!