you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    When my co-worker grasped my upper arm and said "whoa muscles!" I've noticed a big difference in my arms in the last couple of weeks:happy:
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    That is what i am waiting on!!!!!!!!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When you take a picture to post on MFP and your face looks skinny !!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    When a customer at work asks you if "you get compliments often?" and when you embarassingly reply "no", they say "cause your pretty hot!" I havent been called "hot" in a LONG time! It made my entire week!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    When you have Diaper *kitten* and crotch *kitten* in your super expensive jeans.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    when you are laying down on your side to go to sleep and you have to put a pillow between your knees cause the bones are hitting each other and it hurts. lol

not that i am skinny or anything its just that my thighs are getting smaller and there isnt as much cushion to keep the knees from hitting each other.
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    when u go to buy your new skinny jeans 1 month ago and then your mom says you have saggy butt in them. so you go buy the next size down and within one week your mom says you still have saggy bumm when these are now size 8!!!! wtf! can't believe it!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    When you husband compains that your butt is smaller, lol. Oh, and I love it when I can pull my pants on without using the button :) Now if I could just figure out how to move the extra from my stomach to my chest... I'd be happy lol. I guess I'll settle for losing whats on my stomach. :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    When a manager is introducing a new employee who worked for the company in the past and goes "You might know Ruth but she doesn't look anything like she used to."

Then later walk into the break room and have a couple people I haven't seen in a couple months say they didn't even recongize me.
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    When the hot girl you work with and flirt with tells you dam everytime I see you you look Skinnier and Skinnier and then asks what you are doing after work :)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When you have to tie the stringy thingy on your sweatpants to keep them up while you walk.

Only to have to RUN in from you walk to pee cause you drank so much water and then forget they are tied so you pee yourself a little bit while you hop around trying to get the &%#$ things untied.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    when your jogging and you have to constantly pull up your workout pants!!!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When you have to tighten the strap on your HRM chest strap because it wont stay put while you're exercising (:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    your bra that used to be too small so you had 4 boobs now hangs strange and gapes at the top because your puppies have shrunk!
    and when the partner comments on how small they are getting! shame the weight cant disappear from my stomach a bit more :P
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    When you have to tighten the strap on your HRM chest strap because it wont stay put while you're exercising (:

I hate that. Happens everyday.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    When you run into a friend at the gas pump and your slip falls down. The belly has shrunk, fortunately the saddlebags caught it from falling all the way off!!!
  • kmstars
    kmstars Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing! When your underware are too big!!! I never really thought about this, until my butt wasn't filling them out anymore and they were starting to not make the marks on my sides! Time to get new ones! From size 8 underware to size 5!!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When you have a t-shirt that you use to wear with jeans but now you sleep in it because it is so big.

When you can wrap your towel all away around you!!!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    When your friend pokes you in the stomach and says "WOW! THAT'S HARD!!" And then turns to her sister "FEEL THIS!" :bigsmile:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When the smaller size bath towel (not the jumbo bath sheet) wraps round and tucks in without one boob hanging out the gap!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!