Ideas for a little desert

Options

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    If I want to make the two cake mix dessert....do I mix both cakes and then how much do I put in a mug? Sorry I am not a cook!! This sounds really good and easy. The kids would even like it.

its called 3 2 1 cake .... mix angel food cake with another box of cake any flavor ........add 3 TBSP of cake mix to a mug add 2 TBSP of water and microwave for 1 minute
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bbump
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    most of weight watchers deserts are yummy
  • amanda12404
    amanda12404 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And that 3 2 1 cake is only 17 calories?
  • momblue
    Options
    Skinny Cow- Cookins'n Cream truffle Icecream Bar... 110 calories 3g fat 3 fiber..very yummy!! :)
  • feliligram
    Options
    bumpppppp
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    100 calorie chocolate pudding and cut up fresh strawberries....soooo good!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I love the jello mousse temptations. 60 cals each. or weight watchers fudge bars 100 cals
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    freeze a banana & then put it in the magic bullet (food processor), it is just like soft ice cream. sooo yummy!

i do this its SOOOOOO good....sometimes i add a scoop of peanut butter or a lil cocoa powder to change it up...but soooo yummy
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup plain greek yogurt (my fav is 2% Fage, but you could use 1% or 0% for less fat).
    1/2 tablespoon or less of coco powder (like Hersey's non-sweetened)
    1/2 tablespoon (or to taste) honey or natural sweetener (nothing with aspartame or corn syrup)

Mix well

It's like a more rich chocolate pudding, with protein from the yogurt. I also add chopped fruit or granola on top too.

Note: I think using something with less ingredients is better. So pure coco-powder is healthier than some 25 ingredient fake chocolate syrup. 2% PLAIN greek yogurt is better than artificially sweetened yogurt. To me, less is more. The less ingredients and fake processed food the better!

Totally agree! I do this often! A twist is to do the cacao powder, stevia, and then 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed orange juice! So good!
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a baked apple filled with almond butter. Core the apple and fill with 1 tbsp almond butter, sprinkle a little cinnamon and agave or pure maple syrup on top. I just bake at 400 degrees for 15 min, super simple!
  • foxfe
    foxfe Posts: 8
    Options
    little marshmallows, you can eat 2/3rds of a cup at 100 calories.

Smoothy

dark chocolate is great foe you! anything over 60%coco
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Now I'm hungry!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    One of my favorites is dipping banana slices in Chocolate Covered Katie's Chocolate Frosting Shots (found at http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/16/chocolate-frosting-shots/). I'm not a big banana fan, but it is a perfect taste combination.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream
    Dryers Slow Churned has some AMAZING flavors all low calorie & half the fat
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    cold strawberries and banana slices. melt dark chocolate chips in the microwave. sprinkle onto the strawberry and banana sliced. crush some almonds, pecans, etc. sprinkle crushed nuts on top. yummy!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This is my FAVORITE...so delicious...
    Banana Split Salad

20oz package of frozen strawberries, thawed & mashed
    (I also usually add some fresh cut up strawberries, which adds to the cals later, but it's your choice)
    20oz can crushed pinapple drained
    1 package fat free, sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
    3 medium bananas sliced
    8 oz. container cool whip light

Directions:
    Mix together strawberries, pineapple & bananas. Sprinkle pudding mix over mixture & stir well. Fold in cool whip, keep refrigerated (I freeze it and make it a little more like ice cream). YOu can also add nuts on top (add them to nutrition later)

Makes 10 servings

Nutrition: 100.3 calories/serving
    .4 g Fat 129.6 mg Sodium 25.5g Carbs 2.9 g dietary fiber 1.1 g protein
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Here you go. Some of the best fruit-based cheesecake pudding you'll ever have. You can sub out blackberries for any fruit and use a blender. Btw, that's 350 nutrient-dense calories; 27 grams of carbs; 21 grams of fats; and 29 grams of protein - The Vanilla Cupcake Batter is protein powder.

eqbc4w.jpg