Replies

• katzpawz
    katzpawz Posts: 754
    Options
    Go Buffy!! Love that show!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname (or I should say one of them) that my fiance' gave me!! It's my favorite out of all the little love names he calls me:heart:
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is Krickette_16. My Father gave me the nickname Krickette a very long time ago and it's stuck with me. 16 because my B-day is May 16th.

Wow!! Mine name is Kristina too and my birthday is May 18th!! How fun is that!?!
  • gailypooh1
    gailypooh1 Posts: 14
    Options
    My name is Gail & my Mom always called me Gailypooh. The one is just there due to there already being a Gailypooh when I signed up for AOL back in 1998. I use it for everything!
  • disneyfetishboy
    disneyfetishboy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ahem. Mine actually comes from a friend who knew/met several of the gals I was dating . . . one of whom resembled Snow White, another Cinderella, another Princess Jasmine, and so on. She claimed I had a "Disney Fetish".

No, I have not dated a mermaid or frog, and do not have a hunch-back, thankyouverymuch.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    ... They aren't that bad! Haha

I like to think I'm funny...

But really, my friends and I had a local tv access show in highschool. We'd do crazy things and talk with weird accents... It sorta morphed out of that. It's also my nickname on Sims forums. I'm a nerd basically.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Mesh between Joss Whedens' show FIREFLY and his Movie SERENITY

= SERENIFLY

I have it all over the place, and real fans always contact me to comment on it :D
  • AlabamaFan
    AlabamaFan Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm a HUGE University of Alabama football fan - ROLL TIDE!!!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this thread!

I was not very creative but use my sn to motivate me.
    Opera = my passion, gift, and hopefully career
    Bound = I am 'bound and determined' to make it happen!

And after having 7 successful graduate school auditions, I'm proud to say that I'm taking the next step in making my dreams come true! :blushing: Colorado, here I come!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Mesh between Joss Whedens' show FIREFLY and his Movie SERENITY

= SERENIFLY

I have it all over the place, and real fans always contact me to comment on it :D

*cough*Whedon*cough*
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Crunchy is in reference to the fact that I'm pretty "natural minded"--I cloth diapered, nursed my babies for a long time, and am just generally not much of a consumer. TX is where I live, and I'm a Mama :)
  • dawnieqt
    dawnieqt Posts: 26
    Options
    My name is dawn... my parents called me dawnie when I was little and I added the qt=cutie in my teens. dawnieqt has been my screenname since I was about 13 years old signing onto AOL with dial up!!!! :)
  • shandelight
    Options
    Mine is part of my first name and my middle name Shandee Delight
  • tristan83
    tristan83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Golden Retriever's name and the year I was born. Boring but I love him! :heart: He's my inspiration to at least go on a walk everyday.
  • golfdell
    golfdell Posts: 9
    Options
    Golf---its what I love todo....
    Dell is my name...no not original but it works for me....always hard to forget what you love and who you are. No matter how much it hurts
  • ThumperWabbt
    ThumperWabbt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have a couple tattoos, and I'm a writer. Hence, "inkedwriter." Though to be honest, I just wanted to be "inked" but it was already taken.
  • CaseyLynn216
    CaseyLynn216 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My first and middle name and 216 are my volleyball jersey numbers over the years
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ahem. Mine actually comes from a friend who knew/met several of the gals I was dating . . . one of whom resembled Snow White, another Cinderella, another Princess Jasmine, and so on. She claimed I had a "Disney Fetish".

No, I have not dated a mermaid or frog, and do not have a hunch-back, thankyouverymuch.
    HA! THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!! LIKE REALLY LOUD!!!
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    This was a fun thread. Anyone want to keep it going? :smooched: