What does your screen name mean?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    nothing original here .... I wasn't thinking that hard on the day I signed up here. However, on a car club forum I'm PlumCrazyGirl -- cuz my Dodge Charger's paint color is called Plum Crazy. YES I have a purple car!

Snake lady --- my daughter just got her first snake, a corn snake. I am admiring from a distance, while Zippy is in the tank.
  • Pendragn
    Options
    I'm a writer who often has to work into the wee hours, so my pen is usually drag'n!
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty boring too lol. Miss since Im not yet married; Tanya which is my 1st name, and 77, the year i was born....
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Panda86- Panda is my nickname (aka Amanda Panda) and also my favorite animal, 86 was the year I was born :) Interesting to see how people came up with their screen names!
  • perfectcyn
    Options
    Perfectcyn - This has been my nickname for almost 15 years... My name is Cyndi and I was ALWAYS in trouble as a kid. But somehow I found a way out of trouble... making my evil doings the "perfect sin" LoL :devil:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sabrina is my middle name and LG are the initials of my first and last name ( Lisa Goodman).