What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    binary...because I am an unfortunate computer geek and really this is all 1's and 0's
    jester...because I think I am funny...most beg to differ.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Changed my name to match a pic I found to use for my avatar "ZebraHead":

716078_3084_thumb.jpg

But it makes some folks queasy to look at it too long. :tongue:

Not named after the band: Zebrahead

http://www.golfrecords.co.uk/golfweb/redesign/golf_zebra.htm
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    My name... :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    chanstriste - a shortened version of 'chanson triste', which is french for 'sad song' - there are many musical works titled 'chanson triste', my favorite being the bass solo by koussevitzy (i'm a classical bassist, by the way). when i first signed up for my yahoo email account, 'chanson triste' was too many letters for the system, so i had to shorten it.

and 13 - my lucky number since fifth grade when i won two jars of m&m's by including 13 in my guesses. :)
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    My favorite singer -- Todd Rundgren
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I golf, and I brew beer.....
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    "alska" means love in swedish. :)

i used it as my pen name. but i don't write anymore.
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    gah! I wanted to read this whole thread but realized it id crazy long soooo. :-)

I actually use this name when I want to be relatively incognito on the googles. I used to belong to another site many moons ago with my real name or my "usual" screen name (that anybody who knows me on the internetz knows and could easily google) and my weight and all that was easily found. Sooo... only a few people know this one so i feel better in case my info ends up cached.

aaaaanyway... I am a yarn lover... i knit (acutally not as much lately) and appear to collect yarn. Soz i am a yarn piggie. :-)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My grandma called me Bugaboo before I was born. I was named after her when she passed away 2 months before my birth. I have used that as a screen name for years, but it wasn't available here. Ms is normal, and I am not normal so I chose to use Mz instead.... MzBug.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    favorite color and favorite numbers:)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm not really orginal..my two daughters are named Lily and Eden lol and I"m their mom :P
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Because I have TWINS they are 28 years old but I have always been known as the twinsmom so I spell it special twnzmom
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Rachel Blank (My Name) 4/27 is my daughter's birthday
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hot pickles - my favorite snack!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm an MD that wants to be Cut :laugh:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Pitapocket was my daughter's hamster. PITA is for pain in the *kitten* and pocket cause she stuffed her face with food
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Because I was about to be when I joined.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Mine is a description of what I hope to be :) A Fitter Pam
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    I'm a sports fanatic, and try to go to as many live games as I can; therefore, a bleacher addict. :drinker:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My last name rhymes with Gorilla.. and I have always been a pretty large fellow, so it has been my nickname for a LONG time. And I am a proud resident of the Garden State