Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options
Luvmesumkenny
Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
Just curious....
I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'd hope they were more entranced by the tall drink of water on their arm than self conscious about their own height...and if they really are there's nothing stopping them from getting platform shoes! Pretty sure Dog the Bounty Hunter wears them. : P
  • cwkaty
    cwkaty Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Go with the high heels, you will look so sexy they won’t even notice that you are taller!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    I'm definitely not a tall guy but am not really short either. I've dated a few different girls who were an inch or two shorter than me that would wear heels out and be taller than me. I didn't really care... she was with me after all! And plus it's nice having a tall girl because they usually turn quite a few more heads. Some shorter guys just don't have the confidence for that, so it is really on the guy whether he has the confidence to be with a girl who is taller than him.

Now I'm not saying that these girls were 5-6in taller than me in heels, so I am not really sure how that would be for a guy who is 5'6" and is with a 5'6"+ tall girl with 2-5inch pumps. The girls I dated were max about 3" taller than me with heels on. I still DGAF about it because they were hot and were on my arm.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    UGH! My fiance is shorter than I am so I don't wear heels.... I actually JUST had this conversation with him last night and he said I look sexy in them... I still wouldnt wear them around him. Some couples don't care tho...
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are the same height, so when she wears heels she's taller than I. She looks smokin' hot and I just think it makes me look better by proxy.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    The question is how would YOU feel being taller than him. A secure man will not shy away from you. Come to think of it, I've lusted after some rather tall (taller than me) women in my past; and that's without heals. I would have never turned any of them down based on height.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I'm going to show this to my daughter. She is five foot eleven and very self conscious about her height.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I'm tall and I love when I get dressed up and wear heels. Doesn't bother my man as far as I know.
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall guy so this has never really been an issue for me. However, every guy I know loves a lady in heels.

It's very hard to notice if an attractive woman is taller than the guy she is with if you can't stop admiring her legs...
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Wear them............ I have no issues with that at all !! As long as you feel good in them :)
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am tall also and my boyfriend is taller than me but not if I wear heels, if I even talk about it he says he won't be seen with me! I love wearing heels :( especially 5in ones haha
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband is 1" shorter than I am. When we get dressed up for something I almost always wear heels. usually about 3", but, some of them are closer to 5".

It doesn't bother me, I love the way I look and feel in my heels...and it doesn't bother my husband either - puts him eye level with the girls. ;-)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and LOVE wearing heels. I Do feel self conscious about it with my BF because he is the same height as me. So I tend to avoid them when we go out but I wear em to work all the time!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    well I'm 6'2, so go for it lol
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    My opinion on heels are wear'em if you can correctly walk in them!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    HMMMM....lets see.... you make your boobs eye height....

I dont see any issues
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nope at 6'5 I don't really care too much.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    A tall girl confidently wearing high heels and not worrying about whether they are "too tall" is very hot

a tall girl constantly hunched over cause she is self conscious about her height is an extreme turnoff
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am 6'4"...I go crazy for a tall woman in heels. A tall woman in heels who stands up straight and is proud of being tall.
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wear them. If they feel self conscious about it then they can hash it out themselves. As in - 'Hmm, do I want to be with a sweet PoA or do I want to pity my height even though I got this hotty on my arm?'