Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    my fiance is 5'9 and i like when she wears heels (I am 5'9 as well)
  • Routerninja
    Options
    I'm 6'8" so wear all the heels you want, I'm still going to be taller :)

One girl I dated was psyched because she was 5'11" and could *finally* wear heels without being taller than her date.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it probably varies from guy to guy but with guys caring less the taller they get I would guess. Me I could care less but then again I'm 6' so bumping in to 6' women is pretty rare. I have a shorter friend (maybe 5'6" i'm guessing) and he has a complex about it. Even if a girl doesn't mind his height (he says quite a few do) he won't date anyonewho isn't at least a few inches shorter than he is.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    my favorite time for a girl to wear heels completely eliminates the height factor all together
  • Routerninja
    Options
    my favorite time for a girl to wear heels completely eliminates the height factor all together

Amen, brother.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i'm also 5'9" - my husband is 5'7" (in shoes), and he keeps buying me 4-5" platform heels... so i'm thinking he's in the "go ahead & wear them" camp:bigsmile:
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Ok ..... post pics of you and your spouse... if your taller than your hubby, or if your girl is taller than you.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" tall as well. My husband is 5'10". When I could wear heels, I'd ear max 3" ones and he didn't really care. I, however, had an issue with it. I was never able to date guys shorter than me either, so it's more MY issue than his....
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    My ex was shorter than me so when it came time to dress up (weddings or whatever) I was never sure if I should wear heels or not. Before a wedding I showed him a pair of heels and a pair of flats and asked him which ones he wants me to wear, and he said the heels. I asked if it made him feel weird that I'm taller than him when I wear them, and he said not at all. That settles that!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall guy so this has never really been an issue for me. However, every guy I know loves a lady in heels.

It's very hard to notice if an attractive woman is taller than the guy she is with if you can't stop admiring her legs...
    Ditto as I'm 6'4". Plus, if I see a lady with very attractive legs/feet in high heels (esp. open toe), I guarantee that I'm not paying much attention to the dude she's with, let alone their height difference.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3"-ish, so I've never had a problem with that. But I say wear them. Eye-level boobs are awesome. :)
  • smackie13
    Options
    Heels - guys love them, regardless - Trust me!!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    They should just suck it up! I am 6ft and wear heels that make me at least 6 foot 3! My other half is 5'10" so I am sometimes a hell of a lot taller than him haha, but he doesn't mind.

He is good to lean on when we are walking :laugh:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

Amen, brother.
    Damn! Just noticed this one. ^^^A MILLION TIMES!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", the guy I'm seeing is 5'6" and he absolutely loves it when I wear heels (he's a leg man :laugh:). It was a little weird for me at first, but it doesn't bother him so I just go with it. :)
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    A tall woman in heels, or any woman in heels looks great. Wearing heels accentuates calves, and if you have shapely calves, and are wearing a dress/skirt that shows off your legs............fantastic. Speaking for myself, being taller than I am is not an issue.

HOWEVER......................I don't like high - high heels for a couple of reasons. First, you're literally walking on your toes. I have yet to see a woman walking in super high heels who doesn't look awkward. Secondly they are not comfortable, and being on your feet such as dancing, for any length of time doesn't work.

You can acheive the same look, accentuating your legs with a more moderate heel, 2 1/2 - 3", walk more naturally, therefore with better posture and poise, with a greater comfort factor.

Frankly, I think high - high heels are ridiculous!
  • sltpsu15
    sltpsu15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

I know how you feel! I am 5'11 and once I put on my high heels I am about 6'3. I am personally self conscious about my height, so I like to date guys who are at least 6'3. If I do go out with someone who isn't that tall I will adjust my shoes as necessary :-)
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and with pretty much any heel, I'm taller than my boyfriend. He's only a few inches taller than me when I'm on flat ground.

Last night I put on some 4 inchers and he just called me "his giant girlfriend" and laughed about it. He actually WANTS me to wear heels because they make my legs look good.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    If you want to wear heels, wear em, but I personally much prefer women in flats. Tall women don't need them and I just don't get the concept that heels look better.A short heel is fine, but stillettos and high heels just don't look comfortable to these eyes. In fact, they look like murder on your feet if you ask me. Hammertoes anyone? Birkenstocks for the win!

Plus, if a guy is looking that much as your feet, you may have a bigger problem than being taller than your date if you know what I mean.
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    I'm going to show this to my daughter. She is five foot eleven and very self conscious about her height.

I used to be too and hated wearing heels. But she should embrace it!