Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me. Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

High heels are awesome but save them until after sex, before you go Full Amazon on him.
  • DrYes
    DrYes Posts: 1
    Options
    You're coming at this from the wrong angle. Do what makes YOU feel good. Then you'll feel self confident, and that's attractive in itself. Besides, if you're 5'9" and your heels add a couple of inches, well that's 5'11". Perfect. But I'd say the same even if you were 6'2".
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Guys I know are super macho about their height. Guys either brag about how tall they are or try to say they are taller than they really are. Who cares lol
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    I'm definitely not a tall guy but am not really short either. I've dated a few different girls who were an inch or two shorter than me that would wear heels out and be taller than me. I didn't really care... she was with me after all! And plus it's nice having a tall girl because they usually turn quite a few more heads. Some shorter guys just don't have the confidence for that, so it is really on the guy whether he has the confidence to be with a girl who is taller than him.

Now I'm not saying that these girls were 5-6in taller than me in heels, so I am not really sure how that would be for a guy who is 5'6" and is with a 5'6"+ tall girl with 2-5inch pumps. The girls I dated were max about 3" taller than me with heels on. I still DGAF about it because they were hot and were on my arm.

^^^
    This. High heels are soooo sexy.
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" I wear low heels, if I could walk in the super high ones... it would be on... Heels will turn a head no matter what height anyone is.
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i'm also tall (5'10) and i love wearing heels! i am usually taller than everyone else even with normal shoes. my boyfriend is 6'4 so we don't have a problem with that but tall girls wearing heels is definitely a head-turner!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" so most women are taller than me without heels! So to me it's no big deal if you wear them or not!

I have a saying that goes with being with a tall women....but I'll bite my tongue!! :tongue:
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'7", so he likes me in heels (I'm 5'9 in bare feet), but I've dated guys shorter than me. Most were really into me being tall, but one didn't like it and tried to tell me not to wear heels that would make me taller than him. He was insecure and had some SERIOUS deep-rooted issues that I won't discuss here. If a guy won't let his gal wear heels, what else won't he let her do? Is she forbidden to be more educated, smarter, better looking, better at anything? A secure man isn't going to worry about height.

As a friend of a former boyfriend (who was shorter than me) once said, "girls with long legs can do freaky *kitten*."
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You're coming at this from the wrong angle. Do what makes YOU feel good. Then you'll feel self confident, and that's attractive in itself. Besides, if you're 5'9" and your heels add a couple of inches, well that's 5'11". Perfect. But I'd say the same even if you were 6'2".

I PERSONALLY THINK THE HIGHER THE BETTER!!!
    I'm 110% Confident.. I was just curious how the Boys Felt =)
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm going to show this to my daughter. She is five foot eleven and very self conscious about her height.

is she at least 18?
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

I feel like I love your pic
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

There is your problem..."just curious how the Boys Felt." You should worry about what the MEN think!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Nope
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options

There is your problem..."just curious how the Boys Felt." You should worry about what the MEN think!! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT! ]
  • Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wear them. My ex is 5'10, I am 5'8.....when she would wear heels I would hardly be above her shoulders, and sometimes not even that tall. No issues, she looked hot, and I didn't care that she was taller then me.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm tall, 5'9", and constantly wear 3"+ high heels. But I do have a massive complex about it, no matter what. :( I have only ever dated shorter guys and it's never worked out well, so that's pretty much rule #5... he must be taller than me when I'm in flats. I don't count the heel height! :P
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11" and always felt self conscious.

These boots are the first heel I have purchased EVER...i was being Catwoman for Halloween and needed shoes.

I am probably 6'2 in them...at least...but they are beautiful and i love them.

Untitled_zps380de52b.jpg
  • leejusd
    Options
    I'm 6'6". My wife is 5'11". She loves wearing heels. The height of women I've dated has never really concerned me. I've dated short and tall (before meeting my wife). However it has been a very long time since I've seen a women taller than me, not sure what I would think about it.

EDIT: Taller women do seek me out for some strange reason...
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    I am 5' 11" and always felt self conscious.

These boots are the first heel I have purchased EVER...i was being Catwoman for Halloween and needed shoes.

I am probably 6'2 in them...at least...but they are beautiful and i love them.

Untitled_zps380de52b.jpg

YOU! Report to my bedroom in that outfit STAT!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' barefoot and my boyfriend is 5'4''. I just started wearing heels because my knees can actually take it now. I'm usually between 6'1'' and 6'2'' and he LOVES it when I do. In heels I'm 8-9 inches taller than him and he wants me to go higher! Otherp eople look at us strange but hey, someone is going to be taller. It's a smaller height gap than my aunt and her husband it's just gender acceptable.