Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

i'm 5'8''

i've always found tall and long very attractive.

I guess i am a little self conscious around a tall woman i am attracted to because i always assume they wouldn't be interested in someone of my height.

but if i was dating someone taller then me it wouldn't bother me if they were wearing heels... i mean after all, your already taller then me lol, and i'd feel really bad if a woman didn't do something she wanted to just because of some physical trait of mine. plus heels are hot
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    yes
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have always thought that tall girls should stand up straight and wear heels if they want. Nothing is more unattractive than slouching. If you look good in heels and like heels, go for it.

Disclaimer - I am 6'4"
  • jenniferarnold619
    Options
    :happy:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I wear heels all the time, and I don't own a pair under 4 inchs, I love what they do for my legs, really shows off all the hard work I have done.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and wear 4" heels...

When I go out... invariably I will get comments, some guys get rude about it... but the ones that matter won't care.

I figure this... I'm already super tall... what's another inch on a mile.
    (Plus, I have big feet... so heels make them look nicer)
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    I have always thought that tall girls should stand up straight and wear heels if they want. Nothing is more unattractive than slouching. If you look good in heels and like heels, go for it.

Disclaimer - I am 6'4"

Definitely... walk tall and feel good about endless legs!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

When I go out... invariably I will get comments, some guys get rude about it... but the ones that matter won't care.

this is just more evidence of your high compatibility Mirey ;-P
  • jenniferarnold619
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8 and have dated both short and tall guys. Short guy loved me in heels and I towered over him, but I have to admit I love going out with tall men... so I can wear really high heels and still be shorter than him. Just my thing.

Yeah It is awkard leaning down for a kiss... I don't know how men do it. I feel like a giraffe.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and love heels. I wear them almost every day. The best heels are always super high and it makes me really tall. I wish I was shorter. I'm into tall guys that will tower over me, which is just something that is rare. But I'm still gonna rock my heels, just annoying sometimes.
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    At 5'11", I like to wear heels on occasion when I'm out with girlfriends. Mostly because I like making short guys feel bad about themselves. My dudes are over 6' so I never have a reason to slouch.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    It took me until I was about 26 to stop being self conscious about my height. I was 6 foot 1 and had stopped growing at 15, was picked on, made to feel unfeminine and butch. Years later several of those guys hit on me and boy was it good knocking them back!

Own your height. You are unique and striking. If you are self conscious chances are you're going to look awkward and thats not sexy! Any guy worth his salt ain't going to give a **** about your height. Don't feel you have to alter the way you dress to conform to society or protect someone's masculinity. I used to feel like I had to wear flats all the time. now I enjoy wearing sexy pretty shoes!
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    As a non-heel wearing 5ft 6.5 girl....how does one start? I know that sounds dumb...but wouldn't mind trying em out at one point. Since I'm a engine oil under the nails type of girl.

I'm your height, and was a huge klutz though high school, so I never attempted heels until more recently. My advice is to start with thicker, shorter heels, don't go for 5" stilettos right away. For work, I usually stick to 2-2 1/2", with a "thick" heel. For going out I've made it to 3" stilettos, but that's as far as I can go heel height wise.
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and mostly EVERYONE is taller than me. LOL!
    A woman in heels being taller than me has always bugged the woman more than it bugged me.
    I can care less.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

Yes.

I have had mixed reviews at 5'8" I go out in wedge shoes and am taller than most. But I am with someone who's 6'2" so :D that's nice.

Funniest comment I heard upon entering the bar though was a guy saying in a flabberghasted tone " Look at the size of that b***h" :) Most guys never seem to mind though, it's how you look and act not your height. To be fair what's height laying down?
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Girl ..wear those heals and strut what you got:)
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    All woman should wear high heels regardless of their height. Period!!
  • trancenhouse
    trancenhouse Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That feel when you're 6'5" and your girl's always shorter than you, no matter how high her heels are.

Feels good.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0'' and I still rock a 3 inch when I want to glam it up. Been mistaken for a drag queen, and I take that as a compliment. Just call me Ru Paul and a Glamazon!!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I know you're looking for a guy's opinion... but IMO as long as you can walk appropriately in them,you can rock them :)