Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• brett1117
    Options
    Heels FOR SURE!!
  • jenniferarnold619
    Options
    In my experience high heels are problematic. I am 5ft 7", and I have no issues with how tall or short a woman is. Not at all.

What I do find as a turn off is a woman who wears high heels to go dancing and then complains when her feet become sore and blister. I have no problem providing foot rubs and plasters but I think correct footwear for the right occasions would be awesome.

Ladies complain if a man wheres a suit and trainers, and you wouldnt see shorts and smart shoes. So I think kinky heels for the bedroom and dance shoes for the club would make any man happy.

Just a thought. :)

What do you consider dancing shoes? I can't really think of kinds of shoes, other than heels, that look good with my club clothes.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    <~~~ 6'5" after heels...
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Nope at 6'5 I don't really care too much.

^^ my favorite height. I'm 5'7.5 and I wear heels. Don't care either haha. Tall glass of chocolate milk :drinker:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 9" and often wear heels for a night out, I always get guys shorter than me chatting me up. My husband is an inch shorter than me, he loves me being taller.

ETA: no matter how uncomfortable my heels may get I WILL NOT take them off and go barefoot, really so uncouth.

^^this. Under no circumstances do I take off my heels and walk around barefoot. I will bring flats in the car if need be.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I LOOOVEEE wearing SKY ROCKET HIGH HEELS!! 5-7 inches please!!
    It DOES get annoying though because i love they way they make my legs look but when I go out and stuff I'm TOWERING over the guys!!
    Sometimes when I go clubbing I don't even wear heels lol!!
    Although when it comes to dating all the guys I've dated have been 6'2 and above :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    HMMMM....lets see.... you make your boobs eye height....

I dont see any issues

Haha. Right!!

I find guys usually don't care at all
    Me on the other hand..., at 5 11 before heels - if he's not at least close it feels awkward.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I kinda figure if you're lookin' at my height, I'm doing something wrong. I've come a long way, baby (and have a ways to go)... and heels just amp up the glamazon factor. 6'3'' with the pumps... but doesn't matter much if you aren't standing. <cough>

12cd9c90-04ef-474f-9a75-ebb201bd152b_zps5a2eea9c.jpg
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I kinda figure if you're lookin' at my height, I'm doing something wrong. I've come a long way, baby (and have a ways to go)... and heels just amp up the glamazon factor. 6'3'' with the pumps... but doesn't matter much if you aren't standing. <cough>

12cd9c90-04ef-474f-9a75-ebb201bd152b_zps5a2eea9c.jpg

You look fantabulous!!!! Gorgeous goddess in the making right there!!!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Wear them............ I have no issues with that at all !! As long as you feel good in them :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    the onlything is, if you wear them, don't hunch. for some reason I see lots of tall girls do this and it seems immature and insecure.

Be tall wear the heels and walk tall like if you are trying to show everyone just how tall you are. When you meet a shorty like me and want to have a conversation, don't lean down to me like your talking to a kindergartener, just take a seat or stand a little further back and I know how to hold my own, I'll meet you at eye level. I'm a woman but I assure you men know how to do this too. I deal with lots of tall women in my business and it's not an issue at all. Confidence doesn't come from height but from how you feel and convey yourself and that's something we all can work on whether taller or shorter than the average.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 8, when I was younger I used to wear 6 inch heels :noway: My fiancé is 6ft 2

I now just wear Converse, much comfier.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm not super tall (5'-6 1/2") but my BF is only a few inches taller than me. I love wearing high heels and he loves the hotness when I rock them so we don't have any problems. He's dated taller girls before so he got rid of any insecurity about that long ago.
  • georgiep84
    georgiep84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

A friend of mine is 5'9 and her Boyf is 5'6. He encourages her to wear MASSIVE heels and buys her lots of shoes too! x
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

I would just stop dating "little people" and date a man.
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' without heels, BF is 5'8.
    ETA: He is very self-conscious about it and HATES when I wear heels.

734615_2202482868350_146003857_n.jpg
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Heel's always make a girls as$ and legs looks phenomenal. So if you're not wearing a skirt I don't think you should bother with heels....
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'9..i spent all my teen years feeling like some gross giant. My husband is 6'1 so when I wear my super tall heels I am just a little taller. I say Rock your heels and if a guy is intimidated by it then hes not a real man anyway.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I only read the title, but how is this not hot?
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Heel's always make a girls as$ and legs looks phenomenal. So if you're not wearing a skirt I don't think you should bother with heels....

I think my bum and legs look phenomenal all the time. See above for proofs.