Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love it when my almost 6 foot wife wears heels, it seems like she is 7ft tall
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Good thing about Asian girls is that this is usually not a problem haha...
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 6'1'' and all of my previous boyfriends have been taller than me by an inch or two, so heels would have made me taller than them, and I'm not okay with being taller than my boyfriend lol but the man i am now dating is 7'2'' (see "Ticker" picture), so this is no longer a problem lol i break out my heels all the time! (:
  • U222033
    U222033 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and I have long freakin nice legs, like 37in inseam on my jeans. I wear heels all the time and my boy friend is like 6 even so it makes me quite a bit taller. I love being tall and wearing heels. It turns more heads and my bf loves it because I am his and it makes other men jealous.
    So ladies if you are tall work it :) Models do everyday and look at how much we gauck at them!! :D

If youd like a reference pic, my 4th one in my photos :)
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    ^ same here

I have a 37" inseam, Im like 5'10/5'10 1/2 I love heels.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" as well and every fella I've ever dated had NOOOO issues with it whatsoever. It seemed to be like a moth drawn to a flame. Totally awesome.

I prefer a minimum of 2" heel but go as high as 4". As long as the heels are comfy and you personally have no problems being the amazon woman, go for it.
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am tall also and my boyfriend is taller than me but not if I wear heels, if I even talk about it he says he won't be seen with me! I love wearing heels :( especially 5in ones haha
    He is too short on confidence. Be careful. Some little guys with "little guy complex" will try to cut you down in other ways.
    Tall is elegant. Nobody should ask you to be less than you are.
    Listen to the hot guys who swoon over tall leggy ladies.
  • rachaelheaney
    Options
    Just curious....
    I'm a tall girl ( 5'9) and I love wearing high high heels but Ive always dated guys a little shorter than me so I refrain from wearing my super High Heels so they don't feel self conscience walking next to me.
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

Hey Half Pint! :tongue:
    You're rocking the short sizes compared to me, haha! Obviously, I'm not a guy, but I'm 6'0. My only serious boyfriends were shorter than me and I still rocked the 5" platform shoes on a night out. If you've got it, flaunt it. :heart:
  • catyblanchard9
    catyblanchard9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My hubs is 5'3" and i'm 5'4" so i'm always taller than him. I wore heels on our first date, Heels were kind of a test for me on our first date. I am more attracted to men who are confident and he had no issues at all with me waring heels still dosn't
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I'm almost 6'1'' and all of my previous boyfriends have been taller than me by an inch or two, so heels would have made me taller than them, and I'm not okay with being taller than my boyfriend lol but the man i am now dating is 7'2'' (see "Ticker" picture), so this is no longer a problem lol i break out my heels all the time! (:

7'2 damn
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow. This thread makes me feel like a little stub-a-lub at 5'4"

My mom was taller than my dad (5'8") and she always wore heels. I say, work it!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Wow. This thread makes me feel like a little stub-a-lub at 5'4"

My mom was taller than my dad (5'8") and she always wore heels. I say, work it!

Trees and stubs make a good match fyi.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8 and my husband is 5'9. I never wear heels. I feel like a giant. Thats why I dont wear them. Ill slip them on at home for him. But Im awkward in public as it is. I dont need to feel like everyones staring at me.
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good thing about Asian girls is that this is usually not a problem haha...

I'm Asian and I'm 5' 9" and wear heels. Yep, you're right... not a problem. ;)
  • anthonyzuc
    Options
    I think women feel more awkward than the guys. Why not just ask your man though?
  • liblobs
    liblobs Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 5'11" my husband is 6'2" when I wear heels I am a little taller, it doesn't bother him at all. So long as tall women walk tall and proud, I don't think there is a problem, I hate seeing women slouching! My best friend is 6' we both wear heels when we go out, we have never had a problem from the guys, even those less statuesque!
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i love them tall mamasitas !!!! where they at ?!?!
  • guesswhatitsme
    Options
    I'm a girl and 6' 1" there are ups (sports and legs) and downs (guys and heels) of being tall. I personally hate being this tall and wish I was 5'8" so I wasn't taller than all the guys. I don't like wearing heels and being taller than the guy but I love how my legs look in them. I dated a guy who was 6'5" and I loved wearing heels, I wish there were more guys like him. I personally don't like dating guys shorter than me so I never wear heels.
  • StarGazerP89
    StarGazerP89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", I don't normally wear high heels but on the odd dressed up occasion it's pretty good :) I HATE being with a guy shorter than me so when I was single and going on nights out/dates I'd always wear my heels and only look for men still taller than me! My boyfriend is 6'6" :D happy days for heels!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman herself. I have no problem dating a woman who's taller than me, even if she likes wearing high heels and towers over me by a few extra inches, especially bearing in mind that at just 5'7, I'm not a particularly tall guy. That being said, isn't it usually the women who have issues with dating short guys? But then again, it probably varies from person to person.