Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all. I'm, 6'3 so it's rare when a girl is taller than me with heels on. I do see them but I think it's sexy. I'm a leg/hips guy, so the heels just draws more attention to them. :love:
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    im 5 5 no problem here..
  • nica3269
    Options
    I'm 6'3 and I love my heels 3-4 inches.... and my husband use to have a problem with it since he is only 6'1 but he got over it real quick when he seen every other guy liking me in my heels lol
  • hollyflieskites
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my guy is 5'9 ish...it has been decided there will be no heels at our wedding ;)
    Good thing I walk like a newborn deer in them anyway! Never got the hang of em!
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I always wear heels (when I'm not working out). I fee more comfortable in wedge heels than in flats. I don't date short guys, or any guys for that matter, so it's never been a problem for me.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    5 10 manlet checking in
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and my husband is 5'3 & a half...lol...he always has to get that extar "& a half" in there. He loves when I wear mini skirts and heels! Half the reason he married me was for my long legs, the other half, well I can't say on here I don't wanna violate MFP policy...:bigsmile:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my girlfriend is 6'3", and it doesn't bother me. We love each other and that's all that matters. I don't have to prove I'm a man based on my height.
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I adore a woman that is tall. If you have the confidence to wear heels then do it. My ex was 6'4" and I am 6'5" and when she wear heels I loved it. So wear them if you got them.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i envy your confidence. i'm 5'11" and i HATE being tall. i wear only flats and even try to slouch a little.
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wear what makes you feel the best. Heels look great if worn confidently. Height is only a small part in being manly. Having a beautiful & confident woman on your arm is always a bigger part of being a man than being taller than she is.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i envy your confidence. i'm 5'11" and i HATE being tall. i wear only flats and even try to slouch a little.

^^^ this used to be me..
    I am also 5'11.. but forget that!!!! I'm all over the 5 inch heels and they make your legs look great! Most guys are fine with it in my experience!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    my guy is 5'6" and i am 5'5". when i put on normal shoes i am taller than him. when i put on heels i look fantastic and he totally digs it. :happy:

he likes to tell the story of how he dated a girl that was 6'X" and his face was level with her rack. and how awesome that was for him. :laugh:
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5" and DH is 5'7". He doesn't mind me wearing heels at all (quite the opposite!) but I usually don't go taller than a 3-4 inch heel. :smile:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my husband loves it when I wear heels. He encourages it and doesn't feel weird at all.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my husband loves it when I wear heels. He encourages it and doesn't feel weird at all.

pics required :angry:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

Didn't you get the ones I already sent?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Didn't you get the ones I already sent?

MORE pics required TODAY :angry:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I am a tall guy so I say keep wearing the heels and looking sexy.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Its never been an issue for me, especially since I'm only 5'6 lol . You like em,. wear them! I won't mind...