Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• Power_Man77
    Options
    Where them heels!!
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My wife is 6'3" and I am 5'10". We have been together since high school. The first time my grandpa met her, he told me I was a lucky man because I would always be able to "motorboat" her easily! It's been almost 23 years together and his observation was correct!
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm only 5'7'' but love wearing heels... like, six inch heels. This means I'm about four inches taller than my boyfriend. While he's not thrilled about it, he deals with it.
  • Adem000
    Options
    I'm only 5'6 I like to wear heels but some time because I can't walk easily with high heels.....
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I am really self-conscious about wearing heels, I'm 5"10 and when I wear big heels it puts me at over 6" and I just feel intimidating.

I used to have a friend a few years back however, who was 6"1 barefoot, and she used to go out in stillettos that would put her at 6"4 easy, and men used to practically fall over themselves trying to talk to her. She looked like some sort of Greek goddess though, and she was confident as hell. Confidence is the key!
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My mother in law 5'9, is about 3" taller than my father in law 5'6, he loves it. Then again, they were bf/gf since 2nd grade. She doesn't wear high heals, but I think it is because she doesn't like them.

I think people look at this two ways. From the male standpoint, he is confident enough to date a taller woman. From the standpoint of why for the woman, he must be able to do something that she doesn't care how tall he is. Either way, it is a win/win for the guy. In many instances, I think the woman doesn't like the added attention she gets for being with a shorter guy it takes confidence on both sides.
  • Adem000
    Options
    I'm only 5'6 I like to wear heels but some time because I can't walk easily with high heels.....

Buy Pump Shoes Online
  • xxcherrypoopxx
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and haven't worn heels in quite awhile. I feel ridiculous in them. Like I'm trying to be something I'm not. My bf is only about 5'5 so I think I'd feel even worse wearing them.. However, it is good to know most guys seem to like tall women in heels. Ialways thought was the opposite because guys seem to not approach me when I have worn them but do when I'm in flats. And yes, I do know how to walk in them lol.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it. I'm pretty tall myself at 6 ft 4, so most girls would need a damn tall heel
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Girls in heels are hot. No matter the height.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    <~~~ refer to profile picture ...

nuff said
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm over 6 foot in heels and yeah it can lead to an awkward hug or two with shorter people and possible suffocation for them but its damned handy for being a meerkat and finding people in a crowded place!

Also it can win you many a free pint when you challenge lads to a race and you're wearing your 4 inch heels and win.
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    I don't mind it at all.

and holy thread resurrection
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2" and wear heels when I go out. I love being taller than the boys :P
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9".
    LOVE to wear heals. They make my legs look their best ;)
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Go for it, I'm 6'1 and if the girl I'm with is taller than me then who cares just means that I'm lucky enough to be dating a stunning tall leggy brunette/blonde/redhead, can't see why anyone would oppose that.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I love wearing stilettos. I prefer to date people tall enough to not make me look like a giant when I wear them.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3, and my wife is 5'6, but it wouldn't bother me if she were taller, heels or not...
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and love my heels. I've noticed that men don't seem to care. My mom always said men like to climb trees lol. Luckily the BF is all of 6'4!
  • eaglefish
    eaglefish Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I"m 6-2 in my sox so high heels haven't ever been an issue..