Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• amy_fulk
    Options
    Pageant Queen, here! Ha-ha! I'm just about 6 foot without heels & I LOVE my 6 1/2 inch rhinestone wedges! If you are going to wear heels, learn to walk in them properly and gradually increase the heel height over time.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Heel's always make a girls as$ and legs looks phenomenal. So if you're not wearing a skirt I don't think you should bother with heels....

I think my bum and legs look phenomenal all the time. See above for proofs.

^ all girls look phenomenal at the shooting range :happy:
    That is a complement btw, it's an awesome and some what rare sight
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Pageant Queen, here! Ha-ha! I'm just about 6 foot without heels & I LOVE my 6 1/2 inch rhinestone wedges! If you are going to wear heels, learn to walk in them properly and gradually increase the heel height over time.

I'm not sure what this means, but I'm going to assume it means this country girls has got some class
  • amy_fulk
    Options

I'm not sure what this means, but I'm going to assume it means this country girls has got some class

@ Danger: Miss IL USA bound! First title ever was being the youngest County Fair Queen in the state of IL back in 2008 when I was 16! ;)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I miss dating guys that were 6'4 or 6'5 because it was easier to wear heels around them but generally I wear them if I want and my current bf is just about 6' tall and without heels I'm about 5'9-5'10 depending on the Dr's office, I swear they get it mixed up all the time.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

@ Danger: Miss IL USA bound! First title ever was being the youngest County Fair Queen in the state of IL back in 2008 when I was 16! ;)

Hell ya, come up here and conquer WI for me :tongue:
  • twright513
    Options
    Just wanted to add that as a not so tall man (I'm 5'8") - I find tall women really attractive!! Heels to?? Even better!! lol!!
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 6' tall :) and my boyfriend is 5'7"... so even when I dont wear heals I'm still taller then him - but he loves it when I wear heels... I think any man thinks a woman in heels is sexy ;)
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i love the tall women im 6'6 so it kinda doesnt matter! tall girls i want one !!!!!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I love my heels (my feet not so much) When I dress up the heels are a must. Stand tall and guys love it lol......

I do wish some of these tall guys in this thread lived down here though.....
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    I am 5 feet eleven and I wear them whenever I want, regardless!!! Go for it, it's sexy! You walk into a room, head held high, everyone will give you attention!! Flaunt it!!!
  • crystallhowell
    crystallhowell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and a half- I love wearing my high heels and have dated guys my height that loved it when I sported the heels. I wouldnt want to be with a man who had a problem with that. I am a tall woman- iam what I am....(took me till I was about 37 to really not care- but now I know).
  • crystallhowell
    crystallhowell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude. I have an easy time looking for guys I may want to date becasue we can see each other over everyone elses heads!
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" tall and I have been out on some dates with a lady who is 5'10" tall. She asked me if she should wear flats and I said "Hell no! Where heels!". Doesn't bother me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter when you're laying down.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Just date tall guys, I'm 6'6 and know plenty of tall folks.
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    I dated men who were shorter then me...then again it wasn't hard...I'm 6'0. They totally hated it. I became comfortable with who I am and I wear heels when I want and don't care. My husband doesn't like it when I'm "taller" then him but I tell him to shut it! LOL (he's 6'1).
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I wear heels all the time. I am of the opinion that nobody MAKES people feel anything. It's up to them to get over it, not me. Stand tall!
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    Tall girls in high heels = awesomeness!!! :bigsmile:
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Im 6-4. So bring on the heels!