Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm tall (5'9) and back in the day when I was more self-conscious, I'd ask the same question. I also happen to have 4 older brothers, most of which are tall (3 tall, 1 slightly above average). They've all said the same thing: WEAR THE HEELS! Dudes dig the "Amazon Woman" look!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I wear heals mostly everday and that puts me about 6'1 - 6'2 depending on the shoe. Dont' worry about it.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I just bought black 4-5 in knee high stiletto boots. Two of my exes were shorter than me and had a problem with heels, hence why they are exes, lol.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Less talk more pictures . . . okay, fine, "please"

Sorry, I'm too short for this thread.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't have the confidence to deal with it and celebrate your sexiness then I say there are other issues.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Less talk more pictures . . . okay, fine, "please"

Sorry, I'm too short for this thread.

one word: "platforms"

okay, seriously ladies, just embrace what makes you, you, and rock it. For every man that says you're too short, too tall or too this, or too that, there will be just as many men who are very much into it. Whatever "it" is.
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    I'm 6 foot tall without shoes so I dont tend to wear heels all that often.

The highest heel I own is about 2 1/2 inches...I can't wear higher or I look like a giant bambi on ice (terrible balance before I even touch the vino) hehe

When I had my wedding photos taken, the photographer took lots of pics of us on the stairs with the Husband higher up, or us sitting, which we found hilarious :)

My husband loves my height because it comes with long legs :D 36 inch inside leg measurement :D

I love being tall and always walk proud :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    it's really interesting to read how it's more women than men who get weird/uncomfortable about height differences.

my sis is 5'11 and i always tell her wear the darn heels! she looks super hot. legs for miles.
  • jgardner38
    Options
    I love hills...go with the hills :)
  • johnpangan
    johnpangan Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It don't matter whether or your 6ft or 5ft, heels or no heels. What's important is your secure and confident enough to walk in your own shoes! So to speak.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I love big *****es wear all the heels they want I day:smile:
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    Im 5 ft 10" I love wearing heels my husband doesnt like it but I wear them bc I feel sexier and more confident!! He also doesnt like me wearing makeup either. lol
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Wear da heyal out of them High High ones! A Man with real confidence just b smiling, a Man wit the best - want the Best. So if you worth it, and you want to wear hi highs, DO IT! Anyway, if YOU got it going on, WHY you worried about a weak azz man who so weak he worried about yo shoes?! If YOU BAD and Struttin w/Confidence, Don't you WANT attract the SAME type of Man! YOU b YOU unless You just Frontin.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    As a 6' tall woman who's favorite pair of shoes are 4" red leather peep-toes...I am in favor of heels =)
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My opinion on heels are wear'em if you can correctly walk in them!

This more than anything. Nothing worse that a girl in heels doing that bent knee walk thing.

As far as height is concerned, as has been said, it depends on the confidence of the bloke.
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Go for it and wear those heels!

I'm 5'8 and I used to be so self conscious about wearing heels...most of the guys I dated were shorter than me already so heels just made me feel like a giant.

In all honesty even though my guy now is taller than I am I was still a little nervous to bust out the heels, until I found an awesome pair that I love. ;P Now I say screw it and flaunt it ladies!! Tall girls are beautiful!

Can those 5ft tall little petite things reach something off the top shelf for you?...I think not!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'2" and his brother's girlfriend is the same height as him. His brother is a couple inches shorter than both of them. She has a preference for flats for the comfort factor, but when she wants to wear heels, she doesn't let the fact that her boyfriend is shorter hold her back. And when we're all out together, I personally love the fact that there's someone who's taller than my husband (he tends to tower over people :laugh: ) I say - wear your damn heels and enjoy it!

That being said - I'm only 5'1" and I live in flats. I don't give a rats *kitten* about trying to be taller. I embrace my shortness and I love to be comfortable - and I think ballet flats are super cute!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    im 5ft 10 and my boyfriend is 5ft 7 and i wear heels all the time. He encourages me to and isnt one bit bothered by my being taller. He loves it and says he always feels 6ft tall when he's out with me anyway (awwwww) :blushing:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'10" and 5'11".. and I wear heels.. tall ones.. often. I don't care if I'm dating a man who's shorter than I am (either with or without the heels) and if he's not confident enough to be okay with it, then I probably wouldn't be interested anyway. :-) I love a man that knows where he stands.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'6", so for most women you'd have to be wearing shoes that wouldn't look out of place at a Kiss concert to be taller than me. :bigsmile: Either way, I'm all for high heels on women - tall or short!