Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0". I wear heels all the time. Most of mine make me around 6'4". My husband doesn't mind.
    I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't mind one bit, just look straight ahead to the promised land.....\m/
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    I say wear um like you own the place!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    If he's going to be intimidated by something as petty as your height and you wearing high heels, he's probably not worth dating.

Same dude would probably also be intimidated if you made more money than him...

GAWD, I wish my wife made more money than me. I could be a stay at home daddy. :laugh:
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a super short guy lol ....I would never want someone to refrain from wearing something they want to wear or that would make them feel more confident, sexy etc. Their esteem/ego issues are about them , not you ...so I say rock it!!!!
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Honestly, who cares... I am 6' and LOVE my heels eventhough I tower above everybody, incl. my husband. I wear them because I like them and feel special in them, not to please anyone else...
  • erikfarrar
    erikfarrar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just curious if guys are really that self conscience when it comes to their height???

I'm 5'9" and am definitely of the mind that "I don't care if you don't care." I have definitely been turned down by women who are of a height with me because they wanted to be "able" to wear heels around somebody, despite other promising compatibilities. I have also dated women who are taller than me flat-footed.

I absolutely agree with this:
    She looks smokin' hot and I just think it makes me look better by proxy.

...after all, I, as the short lil' guy, am the one with this tall drink of water on my arm. Right?

Bottom line, do what you think makes you look and feel great. If that rubs the guy you're with the wrong way, maybe you just need to find alternative company. ;)
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and I wear 3-5" heels regularly, but only lately. My husband doesn't care (He's 6' as well). He actually likes it a lot, but it is a little weird when we dance
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hot
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0". I wear heels all the time. Most of mine make me around 6'4". My husband doesn't mind.
    I'm 5'8 and I wouldn't mind one bit, just look straight ahead to the promised land.....\m/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4R-n2RVhaCg/SxijcUo9X3I/AAAAAAAAA60/YeS9LcBT7sg/s1600-h/looking_boobs.jpg

ETA - d'oh! hotlinking disabled. :(
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tall daughters (5'10, 5'11", 6') and I am contantly getting on them, especially the tallest, about being proud of being tall and not to slouch to appease the shorter people. Don't be afraid to wear heels. If it makes the man insecure, then he's not the right one anyway.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    5'8" and I wear my heels with pride.......my husband is a smidge shorter than me and loves it!!!!!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and have never worn heels. My ex hubby was short and was very self-councious about it. This posts makes me think I need to go shoe shopping!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I will wear any height heel. If a man ever told me he had a problem with what I was wearing then my response to him would be that I will let him know in the future when I will be wearing that particular outfit so that he doesn't need to come around and see it! lol I'm almost 6' with heels.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

looking_boobs.jpg

Hey buddy!! My eyes are u...err...hold on a sec. BRB *grabs step ladder for you* Okay. My eyes are up here. *points at face*
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

AceB4kU.jpg

Hey buddy!! My eyes are u...err...hold on a sec. BRB *grabs step ladder for you* Okay. My eyes are up here. *points at face*

I'll get there eventually! :tongue:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I'm not the kind of guy to feel intimidated from a taller woman. Heels make a woman's legs and *kitten* look amazing. Wear them every time ya can girls. And if a guy is so insecure about his own "short" comings then why should you suffer? There is just something incredibly sexy and seductive with a girl who can rock heels. I'm a legs and *kitten* man though so I may be a little biased. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tall daughters (5'10, 5'11", 6') and I am contantly getting on them, especially the tallest, about being proud of being tall and not to slouch to appease the shorter people. Don't be afraid to wear heels. If it makes the man insecure, then he's not the right one anyway.

I'm only 5'9" but my father was always ragging on me to strand up straight, always talking about a tall female cousin of his that slouched, etc. It annoyed the hell out of me, but guess who has good posture now?
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much. I recently decided to bring out my leather boots again but I'm almost 6 foot when I wear them. Now I know that I shouldn't be embarrassed!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    "Being too tall is like being too rich, there is no such thing." - Clinton Kelly
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much. I recently decided to bring out my leather boots again but I'm almost 6 foot when I wear them. Now I know that I shouldn't be embarrassed!

I'm usually about 6'3" with my heels on :) Just rock 'em with confidence and that's all you need!