Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Ask any man in a chatroom, *whether or not it's an erotic based chat, either* and that's all the majority of them will want you to have on.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love wearing 2-3inches high heels. Imagine if you sit on a man's desk and tease the man's thigh with heels while he is sitting on it. Kinda sexy..right?
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    I love wearing 2-3inches high heels. Imagine if you sit on a man's desk and tease the man's thigh with heels while he is sitting on it. Kinda sexy..right?
    I guess.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Maybe just bend down a little for photos
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Tall women rule the world and should wear high heels just because they want to.
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" - and love wearing heels when I can. Unfortunately I broke my foot a few years ago and now heels make my foot hurt too bad to wear them. Doesn't mean I don't buy them, like them. As far as 4" heels, they hurt my feet too much. Short heels are okay. Either way, most men (that I've talked to about it) like when tall girls wear heels. It makes us stand up straighter, our butts perk up higher, and even plus sized...my hubby has no complaints when I wear heels.

I have an ex bf that was 5'4"...so really..heels or no heels, he was always boob level. :)
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Bump.
  • kidcuba176
    kidcuba176 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 but I always love being taller than a woman.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    wear flats so you can walk and stuff.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" - and love wearing heels when I can. Unfortunately I broke my foot a few years ago and now heels make my foot hurt too bad to wear them. Doesn't mean I don't buy them, like them. As far as 4" heels, they hurt my feet too much. Short heels are okay. Either way, most men (that I've talked to about it) like when tall girls wear heels. It makes us stand up straighter, our butts perk up higher, and even plus sized...my hubby has no complaints when I wear heels.

I have an ex bf that was 5'4"...so really..heels or no heels, he was always boob level. :)

boob level is a good level..

as for the op, i have no problem with it. I dont HAVE to be taller than a woman, i couldnt care less...but luckly i usually i am.

How insecure is a man that he has to be taller? grow a pair. :|
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    Well if he's sensitive about his height I guess when you're around him opt for a shorter heel or flats but when you're with your girls or by yourself bust out those killer heels. But frankly whatever makes you and him comfortable it's all about the compromise and I guess being sensitive to each other's feelings. I wouldn't want to be limited to just dating a "tall guy"
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Physiologically, I don't like heels because they aren't good for your feet, etc.
    Aesthetically, I understand the alure.
    My preference is whatever makes her happy. Looking up at someone might be a nice change for once...
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    If you like wearing heels, then wear them. If they bother your date or boyfriend, then I would say he is pretty shallow to begin with. I cannot imagine a thing like that bothering me. Ever.
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Speaking for an around averaged height guy, I love heels, tall short whatever.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You know who else likes heels?

Zombies.
  • lastspen
    lastspen Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall and I wear tall heels nearly every time I go out. I've dated shorter men and none of them have never had an issue with being seen with me in heels. In fact, they thought that it was sexy. Do what makes you comfortable but don't let your height hold you back. There are plenty of short women wishing to be taller so enjoy the height that you've been blessed with.
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You know who else likes heels?

Zombies.

:D ^^