Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm short but just have a fetish for tall women in heels. 6 1/6" plat forms or 5 1/2" pointed to stilettos....ugh....I'm melting like butter thinking about it.
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    the only thing that would make this thread my heaven would be pics.
  • SlinginSticks
    SlinginSticks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any guy that is shorter than you = kick to the curb. You should wear your larger heels erryday!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and love my heels. There are times I'm a little self conscious as I work with quite a few shorter (5'10" under) men. But overall... I love the way I feel wearing heels. I used to hate being tall in general; my entire family is short (mom is 5'4" , little sis is 4'9", etc) - so I never had anyone tell me how to embrace being tall. Now my daughter is following in my foot steps (predicted to be 5'10") - I hope she never worries about height.

However, I never dated anyone that was shorter than me - *I* am the one that would have issue with it. Why? I have no idea. :ohwell:
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4 so I like the girls in heels. I haven't ran across any that tower over me in heels but it does look awkward to me when a girl is taller than a guy by 3 or 4 inches.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9" and don't care if a girl wears heals or not....when the clothes come off, she won't be wearing them...or at least standing in them.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am so glad some one asked this question.

I will go put my heels on now!! :D
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just the opposite. My GF is way shorter than me. She loves the big heels. She wears them a fair bit, especially when we go out, like dancing. Makes our height just about right, ya know.... ;-)

If it was opposite I wouldn't care. Would put me right in line with the girls. I see no lose in this deal.

She's got great legs and knows how to walk in high heels. Knowing how to walk in them makes a big difference. Some gals are down right scary to watch in heels.
  • I'm 6'1" so its usually never a problem for me. I do, however, happen to be friends with two women who are 6 foot flat footed and when they wear heels not only do they look totally hot but they do not make me feel any less because they're "taller" than me. Plus its fun when we're together and people stare at the giants!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    As a smaller guy, yeah it sucks for sure. It never really occurred or affected me until I was in my early 20's though. I don't like going in nightclubs that are jam packed because I'm essentially walking under everyone haha .. but really, there's nothing I can do about it so I try not to let it bother me.

It just really limits my choices in women and I don't find that I really have that problem in general, that's it though!
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, taller women make you look better to other women. It's a natural curiosity. They will think, "if it isn't his height that's doing, there is something else he is doing really well, or has hidden assets that keep her interested". Unless of course you drive a Corvette, and that eliminates the second part. Lol
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    I'm a 6'1" guy, and I'll admit it: I get intimidated by girls who are taller than I am. Now, if it's just "evening out" with her heels on, that's fine. But I don't need to look like Tom Cruise with Nicole Kidman, if ya get what I'm sayin... :laugh:
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am short, 5'7", but I have never had a problem with a women in heels, love it in all honesty. I have dated a lot of taller women (not hard when you're a short *kitten*) and my ex was actually the first girl I dated who was shorter than me.

I have no issue with a taller women, but I have found that taller women seem to have more of an issue dating a shorter man than the man has of dating a taller woman.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and love wearing heels!!! Makes me eye to eye with the hubs as well as make the calves look awesome!!!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    gotta love a woman in heels.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am so glad some one asked this question.

I will go put my heels on now!! :D

Pics please
  • SixFt5DocRice
    Options
    Go for it!!

It seems silly to me to NOT do something because someone else is self concious about how you appear in them. Besides, their an EX for a reason. Right?
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, taller women make you look better to other women. It's a natural curiosity. They will think, "if it isn't his height that's doing, there is something else he is doing really well, or has hidden assets that keep her interested". Unless of course you drive a Corvette, and that eliminates the second part. Lol
    That's a good point. I know a couple where she is about 6'2" (really... the tallest girl I've ever known) and he is probably about 5'5". I think it makes them both seem really secure in themselves and in their relationship.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I still love to wear my heels.
    Flaunt what you have! :) My boyfriend is the same height as me, and hes completly fine with me wearing heels when we are together, and even sometimes prefers it, adds that extra sexiness!
    I'm not going to give up my shoe love and my heels just because id be the tallest person in the room. Never let others define what or how you should dress.
    Rock those heels babe!!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am 6'6" - have yet to meet a woman that still doesnt have to stand on their tip toes to kiss me, heels or not. Makes it easier on me, bring them on!