Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Options

Replies

• aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'9 Lesbian and I have found that the more Masculine women I have dated had a problem with me towering over them. Really short women ive run into usually ask if they can climb me :)
  • lorenag1985
    Options
    I'm 5'9" too, my husband is about an inch taller than me, but he asks me to wear heels all the time. At first I was a little embarrassed, people looked at me as if I was a freak. Growing up I never wore heels -I would have scared the daylights out of the kids in high school and college. But now I have gotten used to it. Still those crazy 6 inch things I leave for the bedroom only, the highest I wear when going out is 4 inches.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I'm close to 6'5"
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", girlfriend is 5'7" but has worn up to 7" heels besides me. I don't care in the slightest. The only annoyance is when she starts to complain about sore feet :D
  • Godan2b
    Godan2b Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter that is 6' 3" she has NO problem wearing heels
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have dated girls taller and really taller than me .... high heels is a turn on no matter how you look at it lol
    I say wear what looks good on you , I'm sure he will enjoy it too :)
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, hubby is 6 feet so when I wear heels I'm his height or a little taller and he LOVES it!! He wants me to wear heels all the time ... doesn't bother him if I am taller.
  • killerdrums
    Options
    The taller the better. I am only 5'7" (male) and it drives me crazy when women are taller than me and also I think a taller women in heels is super sexy.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I'm 5'11".... always pick heels.... I dont care who has a problem with it :)
  • kaitlynroyale
    kaitlynroyale Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9 and I wear 4 inch heels minimum when I do wear heels. I just find platforms to be more comfortable to walk in because if you're in less than 4 inches then the ball of your foot is pressed against the hard ground the entire night! Usually the height of the platform offsets the height of the heel as well.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'5, but I know guys that won't date girls that are taller than them. I don't think I will have that issue...
  • killerdrums
    Options
    I'm 5'11".... always pick heels.... I dont care who has a problem with it :)

good for you and .......that is very sexy!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'8" and my wife is taller than me, so I don't have a problem with the woman being taller. Heels accentuate the calves and I'm a leg man, so that's great. If it's not uncomfortable for her, I'm all for it. :bigsmile:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This thread needs pics
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm short (5'3 1/2) but when I wear heels I'm taller than most guys.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I'm 5'11" and LOVE high heels - typically I wear 4 - 5" heels when I go out, and I love it. Plus, when I go to a crowded place, I can usually see above a lot of peoples heads, which makes it easier to move around lol I've never had a guy tell me he didn't feel comfortable being with me because I was too tall, and I've dated some guys that were exactly my height when I was barefoot, so with heels I was quite a bit taller. As far as I can tell, they all love it - and you'd be amazed at how often I get hit on by short guys when I'm in heels - I mean, REALLY short guys lol
  • KtotheT33
    Options
    Do what makes you feel confident. I'm 6'1 and wear heels all the time :-)
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2" so I've only had a few times where a woman was close to my height. My ex-girlfriend was 5'11" so with heels she was as tall or taller than me, which was refreshing and certainly not intimidating. :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    6'1" and rocking 3.5" heels today...

RAWR