"Good for you" foods you just can't stand?

Options

Replies

• Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Theres not a food I dont like, which is probably why Im such a chunky monkey...

But!!

If you were to offer me a glass of almond milk or a glass of cat wee, I would have to take the cat wee.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Avocado
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    avocado...I want SO DESPERATELY to like it...I try it regularly but just can't bleeding stand it
  • Claire_x90
    Claire_x90 Posts: 94
    Options
    natural greek yoghurt ew... I'll take my extra 1g sugar and extra 5 calories for something NICE cheers.
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    sweetcorn
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I DETEST eggs! and being on a 280G Protein diet, it's a bit of an inconvenience
  • ecdce
    ecdce Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Shrimp. They're ocean cockroaches. I just can't. Also, oysters, clams, any sort of shellfish, really. I just learned to like fish this year, so maybe shellfish will follow. But shrimp never will.

Mango and papaya. They seems so delicious, until you put them in your mouth.

Shakes. Milkshakes, healthy shakes, protein shakes, smoothies, frosties, doesn't matter. Its a texture thing. Do I need a spoon or a straw? Anything in the middle is unacceptable. I'll drink a small amount of protein powder (only vanilla flavored) with a large amount of milk (cow, almond, coconut, whatever), but I'm not down with anything more than slightly thicker than whole milk. And even that is a struggle.

Lara bars. Again, texture. These are what I imagine congealed tastes like.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bananas. I hate them.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    avocado and oatmeal
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    sauerkraut and endive. Both made their way occasionally to the dinner table when I was a kid and while I can eat endive (though it really doesn't taste good), sauerkraut is something I just can't eat.
  • Nikki_XC
    Nikki_XC Posts: 69
    Options
    EGGS and AVACADO! Hate em both!

My top two favorite foods! I think my item for this thread would be beets. That's it.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    so far it is quinoa for me. I tried it once and can't get past the appearance. It looks like roach eggs. uggggh

OMG. This just killed it for me.
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    avocado & asparagus.. blech.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate and Most vegetables. I love fruit.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. I want to like it so badly, and the texture doesn't bother me, but it's the taste of regular/unflavored oatmeal that I can't stand. Throw in a couple tablespoons of PB and I'm good to go! Otherwise, it won't happen.

Also, Tuna fish. I had it EVERY DAY last summer, and I think I just burnt myself out on it. I do like salmon and talapia, though.
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers. I've tried but it's a taste that can't really be disguised.

I used to not like salmon until I tried some really fresh, sashimi-grade Scottish salmon from the local meat store. Grilled and seasoned with a little salt and pepper...yummmm! I guess that makes me a salmon snob. ;)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    cous cous
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Beets!! they destroy dreams and suck away happiness. like dementors. :noway:
  • activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bell Peppers OMG I don't understand how anyone can like these....
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I like all the foods. Avocados make me nauseous though, so I only eat them if it's like the best guacamole or something.