200+ (Week 23) Shrinking into Summer begins!

12345679»

Replies

• akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD Y'ALL!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS ONE ANYMORE!:blushing:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    ejm0306- Yah it does but i'm keepin up with it.

Just worked out on wii for a hour now i'm about to do some wii fit. wish me good luck tomorrow ladies. zi have to take my placement test so i can go back to school.

Good luck on your tests! You can do it!
    I went to college at the age of 25....and had to take the placement test. OMG. I knew I sucked major at math. Want to know how bad? I had to start out in Math 20!!! I can remember telling my geometry teacher my sophomore year in highschool in front of the whole class that I didn't care if I got it because I wasn't going to college "just give me a D so I can stop taking math!" I think is what I said. I ended up going clear through Math 225 or something... There is something to be said for WANTING to learn. Then you actually "get it" you know? You will do just fine!
    Anyways, I ended up with a BA in Art History and a BA in Religious Studies and never looked back. College was amazing and I wish that I was really well off because all I would do is keep going to college and keep learning. Those 400 level classes are amazing. Super hard work, but amazing! I miss it each and every single day, and I graduated three years ago this June.
    (And that last year I had a newborn, so it can be done! You will be fine.)
This discussion has been closed.