What is a MILF? Should I be offended or what?

Options

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to think this, or use the term with friends, but to say it to a woman's face is very disrespectful.

But I'd expect nothing less from a culture that's circling the drain.
    It's only disrespectful if you believe that women aren't supposed to think about sex or like sex.

I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would rather be born a female in the US 100 years ago instead of being born a female in the US today.

Only a person with a relatively low, to moderate intelligence level would come to that conclusion.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    If you called me a MILF, Would you be offended it I called you a mother f@cker ?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    He lied
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    If you called me a MILF, Would you be offended it I called you a mother f@cker ?

Excellent reply !!!!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    There may come a day when a woman was wishing someone still called her a MILF. I say, enjoy it while it lasts, ladies! :drinker:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Excellent reply !!!!

Well... It's a compliment right...... It's NOT.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    gone-fishin.jpeg
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I love them MILFS!!!! Beautiful women that are wonderful mothers...whats not to love. :bigsmile:

MILF Fitness Pals!....get it MFP!:devil:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to think this, or use the term with friends, but to say it to a woman's face is very disrespectful.

But I'd expect nothing less from a culture that's circling the drain.
    It's only disrespectful if you believe that women aren't supposed to think about sex or like sex.

I can't imagine that anyone in their right mind would rather be born a female in the US 100 years ago instead of being born a female in the US today.

Only a person with a relatively low, to moderate intelligence level would come to that conclusion.
    How stupid does someone have to be to not see the double standard implied by, "it's not ok to tell a woman she's sexy (but it's ok to tell a man he's sexy.)"
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I love them MILFS!!!! Beautiful women that are wonderful mothers...whats not to love. :bigsmile:

MILF Fitness Pals!....get it MFP!:devil:

MILFS! MILFS MILFS MILFS MILFS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    It means you're old.

Ms. M.F.P 2013
    M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Certified Relationship advice giver
    Never loses anything, ever

So someone who's say 24, has a kid, and is called a MILF is old? Or are you just saying that those people in their 30's are?

A MILF is a hot woman who has a child. A GILF is a hot woman who's a grandma
  • foxro
    Options

Excellent reply !!!!

Well... It's a compliment right...... It's NOT.

Based on my prior posts I thought I was agreeing with you and your reply was brilliant
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    It means you're old.

Ms. M.F.P 2013
    M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Certified Relationship advice giver
    Never loses anything, ever

So someone who's say 24, has a kid, and is called a MILF is old? Or are you just saying that those people in their 30's are?

A MILF is a hot woman who has a child. A GILF is a hot woman who's a grandma

YES INDEED!!!! A MILF ifs a hot woman who has a child!!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    im 26 and have a 16 month old.... I don't think I'm too old there!
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm not agreeing with a lot of women on here and I take it as a compliment when someone calls me a MILF? I don't see how someone can read into this so much ...they're giving you a compliment and telling you. "hey you're hot, I'd bang you" ..I think it's awesome!

I like it, too!

Me three ;)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    im 26 and have a 16 month old.... I don't think I'm too old there!

oh hello there
  • foxro
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm not agreeing with a lot of women on here and I take it as a compliment when someone calls me a MILF? I don't see how someone can read into this so much ...they're giving you a compliment and telling you. "hey you're hot, I'd bang you" ..I think it's awesome!

I like it, too!

Me three ;)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Why this is an outrage!

oh wait, nevermind...
  • foxro
    Options

I like it, too!

Me three ;)

I guess we all read into things as for me. M for Mother - infers a married women. So those who believe it's a compliment or being called sexy, think it's ok for someone to intentially come on to a married woman ? I think you are being decieved by the intentions of the guy saying this to you . He is not saying you are sexy. He has no respect that you are married, and if you go along with it, what are you saying about your own marriage ?
This discussion has been closed.