• nrbrake
    nrbrake Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ::Sigh::

Wouldn't it be better than have one forkful of real cake vs 50 cals of some mug "cake"?
    This is real cake and you get a nice sized piece and dont have a whole cake laying around your house to tempt you to eat more. I mix in 6 dark chocolate chips and sometimes a little peanut butter for a variation. I have lost 26 pounds and my husband and I eat these at least a couple times a week.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    bump for use later~!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I will be trying this out...
  • DaniInMaine
    DaniInMaine Posts: 23
    Options
    OMG....SOOOOOO glad you posted this and I happened to see it. Gonna try it this weekend. Thanks!
  • redhearted
    redhearted Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh, I so wanted this to be amazing, but it tasted like really sweet rubber, not cake. Glad you enjoy it. It's not for everyone.

I might try adding the 6 chocolate chips with peanut butter noted above, because I have two mixed up cake mixes and nothing better to do with them. Perhaps I will experiment will everything in the kitchen and find my nirvana. Hope springs eternal.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Even at more calories this mug cake looks yummy
  • rose3434
    rose3434 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    So i tried this and found it to be "eh". A little watery/rubbery, but still tasted like cake. But I tried again this week and instead of water, I added pure pumpkin puree and it was definitely better - a little richer and more cake-like. Next time I'll add a bit of cocoa powder to see if I can up the richness.