Fishing for compliments?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I could use some compliments this morning. Someone should help me out with that.

And I need an omelet, but I am working on that.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of posts on here that I suspect--and I am a highly trained investigator-- are people fishing for compliments. I also see a bunch of profile photos that I suspect may be fake. Seriously, what's up with all that? The topics of "give me a compliment", "would you date the person above you" , "my best feature", "hot affair, flirt or run like hell" and so forth.... what is the deal with all that? No?

PREACH ON SISTER! if I get one more perv trying to add me I will explode...and as far as post that are not finess/nutrition related I think they should be BANNED
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I could use some compliments this morning. Someone should help me out with that.

You're awesome !! and make me an omelet while you're at it !
  • whierd
    Options

You just earned yourself a bacon and avocado omelet!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    whats wrong with fishing for compliments?
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

You just earned yourself a bacon and avocado omelet!

You're sweet !! but I don't like bacon OR avocado !! I'll take cheese and spinach though :wink:
  • whierd
    Options
    And here I thought you might be special. :cry:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of pervs to myself as well. I agree all the pervs should be banned from the website and take a permanent vacation to the pokey. ( Arkansas word for Jail). that would be a good place for them.
    I see a lot of posts on here that I suspect--and I am a highly trained investigator-- are people fishing for compliments. I also see a bunch of profile photos that I suspect may be fake. Seriously, what's up with all that? The topics of "give me a compliment", "would you date the person above you" , "my best feature", "hot affair, flirt or run like hell" and so forth.... what is the deal with all that? No?

PREACH ON SISTER! if I get one more perv trying to add me I will explode...and as far as post that are not finess/nutrition related I think they should be BANNED
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Nothing hot stuff!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Nothing hot stuff!

Hey sexy! Wanna cuddle?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Fishing for compliments? Why yes I am, who's taking the bait.... the OP?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Nothing hot stuff!

Hey sexy! Wanna cuddle?

Always with you!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I assure you, my snakes are real. :)
    I agree. Anyone without a real picture of themselves I'm just going to assume must be ugly.

Totally Agree with you, Why hide anything, that is the wrong reason be on the site, Just be real!!

If anyone cares what I look like, they could google my name.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

People have been using the internet to waste time since the days pre usenet, when it was all pterodactyls and dial-up connections.

Ever will it continue.

If you don't like it, only post on threads that are fitness related.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I lost a whole person, a WHOLE PERSON, yeah I am totally fishing. 18 months ago I would not have had the confidence to even post in here, now it's fun and who doesn't want to hear that they are awesome? It can be a fun little distraction and honestly I have met some some amazing and funny people in here, they keep me laughing and motivated, I just can't see the harm in it.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yeah those people fishing really bug me to,but seriously do I need to do more sit-ups ?
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I agree. Anyone without a real picture of themselves I'm just going to assume must be ugly.

MEOW!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Do some people equate superficial compliments with genuine compliments? To me, there's a difference.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    and as far as post that are not finess/nutrition related I think they should be BANNED

Wow really? Isn't it enough that all the other forums are health/fitness related? Why can't those who want to have a little light-hearted conversation and fun do so?
  • greeniblonde
    Options
    Yeah those people fishing really bug me to,but seriously do I need to do more sit-ups ?

Oooo... pretty...