I quit

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I hope things get better for you. Have a great day.
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    Sorry to be blunt but...

QUITTING IS FOR LOSERS!!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    There is NO ONE on this site that can make me quit. Changing my whole life is d4mn hard work. It's taken everything I have to continue. I'm finally getting some traction. If you can be derailed by a comment on a public forum - you do not want it badly enough.

Doing this is not for sissys. And I don't mean the forums.
    [slowly backs away]

You crack me up. But keep moving mister.
  • Ant___
    Ant___ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    In fairness "God" let the Pope quit earlier in the week so he's probably alright with her quitting whatever it is she's quitting as well!
  • loobz12
    Options
    Beautifully put I will use your words and thoughts when times are hard thank you.
  • RunningMannn
    Options
    Quitters never win and Winners never quit.........Your just having a bad day. Get a good nights sleep and your outlook will be different tomorrow..
  • smitty24
    Options
    You sound like you need some attention...looks like you are getting it...8 pages of replies...I say "you live you're life and I'll live mine"...I don't know you personally...but I'd like to say something positive so here goes...why don't you try to remember why you started this in the first place...if what you've tried hasn't worked...TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. :) Do what you KNOW is best for you...or not...your life to live...

Bingo. We have a winner...
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    In fairness "God" let the Pope quit earlier in the week so he's probably alright with her quitting whatever it is she's quitting as well!

^ This made my day. Goodness, I never realized how tough this crowd is/can be. :indifferent:

Is the OP still around?

OP: if you are out there, don't quit. Take a day or two and come back with a vengeance to achieve your goals! Best wishes! :bigsmile:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna quit this thread. I swear I will!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I suggest you read your own post/thread and find motivation from there.
    ...Realize today, God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. No, you are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!
    Don't let the trolls win.

Thank you!

I agree. I didn't see the other post, but trolls will be trolls. You're going to offend people no matter what you post.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Where is the "*****ing, Whining and Complaining" forum?

It seems to be here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums