Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!

y3Yxr_zps8b9fe235.gif
    Ok, someone educate me - I know how to post photos but I've not been successful at posting animated images. How do you do it? I can't get a video or animated image uploaded to photobucket . . . so I can't get that dang link.

Animated gifs (.gif extension) post just like a picture using the IMG tag.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    And out come the GIF's. My work is done....or is it? To the homomobile!

DAMNIT YOU RUN MARATHONS IN A TUXEDO AND YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HOMOMOBILE! GET ON MY FRIENDS LIST!!!

I can recommend one to the other. No promo.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    No Homo??? :huh:
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

14azdky.jpg

OMFG thats me........
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Why? Why would you make more posts on this silly thread?
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Same reason you just did?
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Same reason you just did?

False. I am the self-appointed voice of reason.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

now if a straight person said that, they would be considered homophobic.

i just love the double standards.

to paraphrase sam l jackson in coach carter in regards to black guys using the word ni***r.

if you use it it teaches us that it is ok to use it too.

if you dont want others to say it, stop saying it yourself.
  • zorbaru
    Options
    It would be outrageously offensive if people regularly said things like "I want some fried chicken - no nig." It uses a stereotype and a shortened version of a seriously offensive term.
    It's not the same thing at all. 1, "homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex" is not a stereotype, it's a definition. And B- even in a society where nobody cares and no homophobia exists, there would still be situations where a "no homo" type of statement would be appropriate and probably considered "polite" to many.

and on that. if the exact same compliment was given but it was preceeded by the sentence "i dont want this to sound in anyway like i am homosexual but ......."

would that be homophobic as well? by your definition it would be, because it outlines the same "insecurties" as you call it, but you probably wouldnt be offended by it because it was said in proper english rather than slang.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    and on that. if the exact same compliment was given but it was preceeded by the sentence "i dont want this to sound in anyway like i am homosexual but ......."

would that be homophobic as well? by your definition it would be, because it outlines the same "insecurties" as you call it, but you probably wouldnt be offended by it because it was said in proper english rather than slang.

I don't want to sound like a Jew here, but I think your comment misses the point.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to sound like a Christian, but Jesus Christ we worry about some insignificant stuff this day and age...
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

No Mobile
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap. I went back and read the very first page of the original thread.

I needed that laugh today.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I don't want to sound like a Jew here, but I think your comment misses the point.

Just go ahead and be the Jew here. I think it's PC. And I'll be the beaner. ( bites her bean burrito and keeps reading )
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    It would be outrageously offensive if people regularly said things like "I want some fried chicken - no nig." It uses a stereotype and a shortened version of a seriously offensive term.
    It's not the same thing at all. 1, "homosexuals are attracted to people of the same sex" is not a stereotype, it's a definition. And B- even in a society where nobody cares and no homophobia exists, there would still be situations where a "no homo" type of statement would be appropriate and probably considered "polite" to many.

Did you even read the post you responded to? Where do I give "my definition" of homophobic or say anything about insecurities, or say anything about slang?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Did you even read the post you responded to? Where do I give "my definition" of homophobic or say anything about insecurities, or say anything about slang?

It wasn't responding to you it was expounding on your statement.
  • zorbaru
    Options

correct
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    This is the thread that never ends.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

D'oh! That makes more sense. :laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I was just about to say, wow this thread rolled but of course it's my loser friends that rolled it themselves. :laugh:

h98h.gif

:laugh: