My body can't tolerate bad food anymore! How about you?

Options
123457»

Replies

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    rkoza9596 wrote: »
    I recently started dealing with a rash everytime I eat or drink anything that was processed. It has gotten so bad that I have had to go to the emergency room twice because of this. This change happened so suddenly and I think it's ironic that this started happening after multiple years of telling my husband that we both need to give up all the junk food and processed foods. Now he actually sees that my body can't tolerate processed food anymore and it's definitely an adjustment after so many years of the wrong kind of diet. Truthfully I'm glad that my body is so smart and it is telling me what it needs to survive and thrive.

What components in processed food is causing this reaction? Have you done any experimentation to try to isolate the culprits so you can avoid them in any type of food you eat?

BTW, the last post in this thread was over 3 years ago...
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I remember my first KFC meal after I started tracking calories. It was one of the first things to go, but I walked about 7 mi that day and could fit it in, so why not have a treat? I did enjoy it, but oh god the gas and diarrhea afterward. I'll still dabble now and then but at least I know what to expect.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Fried food for me equals heart burn from hell...