Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello to the Army, Well i have had another good week :smile: and i'm down another 2 pounds :laugh: Yayyyy....Did a 15 mile charity walk yesterday so think that might have helped

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................135 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................133 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds

Good Luck to you all
  • metfanlisa
    metfanlisa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A new week and it's enough to make ya smile!

Last week was TOM week so no loss, this week I'm down to 151lbs.

Good luck to everyone with another fabulous week of losing!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i didnt weigh myself today...going through some stress...ill weigh myself tomorrow.
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW 232.8
    LW:224.2
    CW: 223 (-1.2 lbs)

Pretty happy with that number since I was out of town over the weekend and TOM came for a visit, too!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Down 0.6 pounds for me. I'm getting frustrated with these smaller losses but I'm in the middle of the healthy BMI range and within 6 pounds of my goal weight.

Current weight: 125.8
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No changes this week :sad:
    Didn't do so hot on my water each day, but I did start to exercise
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    4618537579_c095f828c3_o.jpg
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    So we're down a few bodies today and that makes me sad but I suppose that's what happens. A huge thank you to all of you for sticking it out for as long as you have! I truly couldn't be doing this without you!

pressica – Congrats on your loss, you should be very proud! You are doing so well!
    melbhall – Well we can certainly tell that you are back on the wagon! Happy birthday in 2 days!!
    chgraham – I think indulgence every once and awhile is a great thing! Great job on your loss this week!
    enromero – 4 pounds! Holy moly! Look at you go? Or should I say, where did you go!? Hee hee
    blondie76 – WOOOOO HOOOOO!! Keep it up, well, down!
    barty – What charity was your walk for? Good on ya! Nice work on the loss!
    metfanlisa – I think everyone had their TOM last week, to funny! Great work!
    aprilchampalmer – Hey, I hope all is well, we’re here for you if you need to vent.
    bowbee – My goodness, you’re doing fabulous!
    allislefttogain – I dream of being in the healthy BMI range one day, that’s something to be very proud of! I’ve heard from a lot of people that it gets a lot harder to lose the closer you are to your goal. Don’t get discouraged. I know you can do it!
    sweet148angel – Good on you for being able (and honest) to point out where you might have faltered this week. I’m sure you are going to rock it next week!

Well recruits I’m sad to say that I had a slight gain this week. To be honest I’m not surprised after my 3.5 pound loss last week.

LW – 200.4
    CW – 200.9

So, quick question for everyone. What’s something fun that you are striving for, that’s driving you? Everyone has some very serious reasons why they want to get fit but I’m sure we all have a fun reason in the back of our heads too.

Mine is to fit into my favourite dress again. I bought this adorable strapless black dress about 5 years ago and I only got a chance to wear it once. I felt like a million dollars in that dress and I’ve never seen another one like it. I really regret not wearing it more but I know that I’ll wear it again one day.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenn, I am so excited, I love my new line color!! This is really the only thing going for me right now, I live for Mondays! lol.

I am doing this for summer, Hopefully, I can go show off to people I have not seen in a long time! lol, but rerally doing this for me!

Thanks again Jenn!
    Sherri :):flowerforyou:
  • metfanlisa
    metfanlisa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW 232.8
    LW:224.2
    CW: 223 (-1.2 lbs)

Pretty happy with that number since I was out of town over the weekend and TOM came for a visit, too!!

Looks like you were a Warrior this weekend! Great Job fighting the temptations!
  • bowbee
    Options
    Looks like you were a Warrior this weekend! Great Job fighting the temptations!

LOL!! thanks Lisa..this weekend went very well. I didn't get in as much exercise as I had hoped for, but did do lots of walking when we went shopping both days!! I'm a power shopper...that's for sure!!:tongue::wink:

Btw..Way to go on your loss this week!!13.gif
  • JustGizzy
    JustGizzy Posts: 38
    Options
    :happy: I'm in and thanks for creating this group..I need all the help I can get and this must may be the ticket...I already weight in on Mondays.

Hugz
    Giz
  • natgayle
    natgayle Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in ....weekends are bad for me. Nat
  • natgayle
    natgayle Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this...today is my first real day taking this serious. So how do add in my weight chart?
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Well, tonight I decided to try on my wedding dress...I got married last march and since then my weight has just went up and up and up. I was SHOCKED to find that my dress not onlys fits but it was a lil big! I was sooo excited! My husband however is very supportive but he didnt think I was that "big" when I started MFP 2 1/2 mon ago. So he didnt really share with me in the joy I felt when he zipped it up and it was a lil loose!

I just had to share this with someone and didnt want to make a new thread over something so small, but I want to think u ladies for helpin keep me motivated to loose weight!!

Erin
    SW (3/1/10)- 241
    CW (5/17/10)- 215
  • bowbee
    Options
    Well, tonight I decided to try on my wedding dress...I got married last march and since then my weight has just went up and up and up. I was SHOCKED to find that my dress not onlys fits but it was a lil big! I was sooo excited! My husband however is very supportive but he didnt think I was that "big" when I started MFP 2 1/2 mon ago. So he didnt really share with me in the joy I felt when he zipped it up and it was a lil loose!

I just had to share this with someone and didnt want to make a new thread over something so small, but I want to think u ladies for helpin keep me motivated to loose weight!!

Erin
    SW (3/1/10)- 241
    CW (5/17/10)- 215

That is fantastic!! I'm happy for you. It's those little victories that mean so much. Keep it up!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Thanks Jenn, i did my charity walk for the Earl Mountbatten Hospice, they do a fantastic job and this walk is their main fundraising event!!! I live on the Isle of Wight in the UK and the walk is called Walk The Wight and its 26.5 miles long from one side of the Island to the other.....we only did the half walk 15 miles, as we had the children with us (thats our excuse but we did do the long half!!!). :laugh:

Ellie
  • davedylan
    davedylan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm in
  • AprilChampion
    Options

aprilchampalmer – Hey, I hope all is well, we’re here for you if you need to vent.

So, quick question for everyone. What’s something fun that you are striving for, that’s driving you? Everyone has some very serious reasons why they want to get fit but I’m sure we all have a fun reason in the back of our heads too.

hey...thanks...my husband and i are seperating and with all the stress of it, i ate like a frickin pig over the weekend but was surprised to see that im only 136 (which was a 2 pound gain from last week but i think that 134 was a fluke honestly...). so, im happy with that!...so-

starting weight, 150
    current weight 136. Still a 14 pound loss so im happy. Not only that but i have lost several inches off my entire body...and for the first time IN MY LIFE, i have gone BELOW the 30 inch mark on my waist and am 29 1/2 INCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I am STOKED!!!!! cant wait to see more improvement.

oh and what im striving for is number one, to look DAMN good in a bikini this summer and to wear a creme colored suit that i havent been able to wear for several years!!!!! And im close...im able to get it zipped up half way!
  • AprilChampion
    Options

Erin
    SW (3/1/10)- 241
    CW (5/17/10)- 215

i did the same thing with my wedding dress a few nights ago and it was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE on me!!! i was ecstatic ( it was a 14!) so i feel your joy!!! congrats!!