Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, if you don't see your name it's because I didn't get a new weight for this week on the thread, if you get one up by the end of today I'll update this graph for you.

4578911006_a35913f511_o.jpg
  • cmking
    cmking Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi -just joined this so please count me in as I have no idea what I am doing. Thanks CK
  • cmking
    cmking Posts: 2
    Options
    my weight is 100kg thanks ck
  • metfanlisa
    metfanlisa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think my line is hiding behind another on the graph. I guess I'll have to keep up so I can come out from behind. :happy:

Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    kimmrdodge – Welcome to the Weight loss army! I work out at home and I’m happy with how my progress is coming along. Walking outside is such a wonderful exercise you can do without spending a penny. Once you get into a habit start adding some hills in that walk! I know you can do it!
    barty – I just love your positive attitude, always cheerful! Thanks!
    callie365 – I know that I was happy with my results this week!
    metfanlisa – I’m glad that the challenge this week is going to be pushing you! That’s what it’s all about! Great quote! Keep them coming! You’re marker is a light pink star just under the red square. You don’t have a line yet because it’s your first weigh-in. Next week you’ll see 2 markers and a line between.
    bowbee – 5553 calories??!! What? That’s intense! Good on ya! Now let’s add some broccoli to the mix!
    aml0484 – I hope I got it close to electric blue, let me know please so I can adjust it if needs be.
    Plwarder – Look at you go! That’s fantastic!
    cmking – Welcome to the army! I’ll add your progress to the graph when you weigh-in with us next week.

Just a little note, I’ve now figured out how to make the marker a different colour from the line (on the graph if you look at my line you’ll see what I mean) so if you’d like your marker to be a different colour than your line let me know.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Remember, water, exercise and fruits/veggies!
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have now logged in for 115 days in a row!!!!!
    This is a BIG accomplishment for me.
    I would like to buy a bike this weekend for something new for exercise. There is a trail about a mile from my house so hopefully I can put some wear on it this summer. The weather is getting SOOO nice, and I just want to be outside!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HI Jenn, Please can I have the bright pink marker on my line, the chart looks great well done :flowerforyou: and I must remember to drink my water do my exercise and eat my fruit and veg........Yes I think i've got it :laugh: Thanks Jenn.
  • christina_255
    Options
    Sry I have been so busy the past 3 days with shopping for my wedding I forgot I log on give my weight but I have stayed the same :( I guess that is better than gaining tho!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options

aprilchampalmer – Holy, that’s great water intake! I just upped mine to 12 glasses a day this week and what a difference it makes! boo on TOM! How did your water intake go for the rest of the week? Were you able to get in 210 minutes of exercise?

i never have issues with water intake or exercise! i believe over the last several days i have drank almost 100 glasses of water!! exercise ive been doing OK with as well.
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    sweet148angel – That’s great! 115 days, I’d be very proud of yourself! I think a bike is a great reward!
    barty – Pink marker, done and done. Yeah, you’d better not forget! Haha, kidding.
    christina_255 – Oh, how is the wedding shopping going? Have you found a dress yet? I’ve added you to the graph but for some reason it’s not letting me edit my post, I’m so sorry but you’ll be on it next week! Maintaining is just as important as losing. Would you rather put on 5 pounds or stay where you are? Smile, you’re going to rock the next weigh-in!
    aprilchampalmer – I’ve started tracking all of my water intake and it’s pretty crazy, in 7 days I drank 20769 mL of water (702 oz). I was pretty happy with that! You’re doing so well! Almost at the half way mark!

Just a quick note recruits, I’ve been playing with the graph (yet again) and I can now give you whatever marker you’d like, or if you prefer just a straight line I can do that too. This is your graph and I want it to help you as best it can and what better way than making it 100% your own. So if you want a circle marker or a box, a box with a star in it, just a cross. Whichever, there are several combinations. Please let me know.
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bowbee – 5553 calories??!! What? That’s intense! Good on ya! Now let’s add some broccoli to the mix!

This was definitely not a norm! I just was really motivated for some reason. I bought new workout gear and shoes, plus a couple new workout dvds and started couch 2 5k! I was rollin'!!!!rollingf.gif

Hopefully this momentum will continue. I promise to be resposible and not burn myself out, too!! Sometimes ya just got the energy and need to embrace it. 128fs318181.gif
  • jennmcpherson
    Options
    Alright so apparently I deleted the graph, oops, I guess you are getting on this one christina_255

4579664917_e9541fd60b_o.jpg
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    WoW Jenn.. It looks GREAT!! :smile:

THANKS for putting in all the time and effort it took!! :flowerforyou:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Oh thanks Jenn the pink marker looks FAB :flowerforyou:
  • christina_255
    Options
    sweet148angel – That’s great! 115 days, I’d be very proud of yourself! I think a bike is a great reward!
    barty – Pink marker, done and done. Yeah, you’d better not forget! Haha, kidding.
    christina_255 – Oh, how is the wedding shopping going? Have you found a dress yet? I’ve added you to the graph but for some reason it’s not letting me edit my post, I’m so sorry but you’ll be on it next week! Maintaining is just as important as losing. Would you rather put on 5 pounds or stay where you are? Smile, you’re going to rock the next weigh-in!
    aprilchampalmer – I’ve started tracking all of my water intake and it’s pretty crazy, in 7 days I drank 20769 mL of water (702 oz). I was pretty happy with that! You’re doing so well! Almost at the half way mark!

Just a quick note recruits, I’ve been playing with the graph (yet again) and I can now give you whatever marker you’d like, or if you prefer just a straight line I can do that too. This is your graph and I want it to help you as best it can and what better way than making it 100% your own. So if you want a circle marker or a box, a box with a star in it, just a cross. Whichever, there are several combinations. Please let me know.

That sucks that u deleted it but yay I got added! Thanks jen! lol

Dress shopping went great! Before Feb. I was in a size 20 and now in a size 16 dress! That was a great feeling!!! I found the PERFECT dress! I will have to show yall! Now I have till only August 1st to lose AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE cuz thats my alteration date! Cant wait to see what I will be at then! I started JM 30 Day Shred last night! Dress shopping has gotten my full motivation back!
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    christina_255, OMG that is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!
    One of the things I hate about being a size 20 is finding clothes.
    That is one of the things I am looking forward to is being able to walk in any store and know that I can buy clothes off the rack, even if it is an XL I know that it will fit!
  • christina_255
    Options
    christina_255, OMG that is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!
    One of the things I hate about being a size 20 is finding clothes.
    That is one of the things I am looking forward to is being able to walk in any store and know that I can buy clothes off the rack, even if it is an XL I know that it will fit!

thanks!!!! yeah i hear ya there! i used to get SOOOO discouraged when shopping so I was worried about dress shopping. but it turned out great! Also since I have lost weight I feel like I have been shopping becuase I have been able to pull out some of my old clothes that were "to small/refused to give away" lol
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Jenn - I would love to be bright orange with an asterisk marker so that I can tell where I am a little better. The graph looks really great. Thanks for all of your hard work!!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options

yup...and just like i predicted, the gain that i had must have been water weight because i weighed myself this morning after working out intensely for the last two days, i lost three pounds. I cant wait for the official weigh in on Monday............AND, i cant wait until friday because i am going wedding dress shopping and this is the LEAST ive EVER weighed to do that!!!!!!! (my husband and i had a REALLY quick, very very INTENSELY small JOP wedding a year ago up here with NONE of our friends and family and in two years, down in NJ where both of us are from, we're having our GIANT, my DREAM Cinderella wedding....) Im so flippin excited! :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Okay all, I'm back from vacation and ready to hit it hard. We even had Pizza Hut tonight and I threw away half of the pizza because I didin't want it lingering into my new day tomorrow! I feel so proud...now if only I can finish these hershey's kisses off...LOL.

Sorry I haven't been more active in the group or challenges (just being honest), but I'm back and promise to be more dedicated. You are all doing so well and it's inspiring.

JENN: First, look at what you've created! I couldn't be more proud of your success or your dedication to making us all better. Thank you, thank you, thank you....If I ever get enough money scrounged up, I'm flying up to Cananda and giving you a big hug! Second, the graph is amazing and how you do it all with two little ones at home is amazing! Love ya!