Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    YELLOW!!! I love Yellow as does my 5 yr old and he likes to look at the graph with me :-)

Already got in about 12 glasses of water 2day....water is all i drink no soda or anything so I usually drink a lot of it !! Getting ready to head to the park with my boys to do some roller blading have a good evening all!

Erin
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    please please please PURPLE for me!!!!!!!!! its my favorite color!!!

( and thanks for the welcome back. i had to leave town and was no where near my computer for a few).
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great Jenn

Lol I am canadian toooooo, And I actually had to think about how to spell colour lol!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I often spell color as colour - even though I'm American. I blame the year I lived in Ireland, plus I secretly think it looks better :)

Pink please? :)

Happy Friday ya'll!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    cool jenn!! Blue for me if you can. Thanks!!

Water and exercise have been great so far this week. I think the exercise challenge is just what I needed.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Hi Jenn :smile:

Do you have room for one more recruit... that needs to pick up the pace? I'm looking for motivation..... your group looks like FUN! I

see a few familiar faces &&&& I love the challenge idea's. :smile:
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello WL Army!!!
    Would it be possible for me to join? I am back at mfp after having some luck last year but then kinda got lazy and stopped. I decided that it was time to get in gear again and would love to have a team to challenge and encourage me on this commitment to my lifestyle change. Oh and btw I would love to have some sorta pink color if it hasn't been chosen yet. Yup!!! Very Girlie!!lol
    dancegirl2.gif

CW- 228.4
    MGW- 199
    GW- 125
  • callie365
    Options
    Good morning troups :smile:

Forgot to put my stats up.

SW 158
    CW 155.5
    GW 138

I like to see ANY change going down this week! 154.5 would be great :happy:
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    barty – Thanks! Great job on the exercise, you're a rock star!! Let’s push the water intake now, it’s just as important, I know you can do it!
    enromero – YELLOW is all yours! I love that you have your 5 year old cheering you on. Whenever I work out with my Wii my twins cheer every time I finish an exercise, it keeps me so pumped. Sounds like you are getting all your water in and some! Good on ya!
    aprilchampalmer – Purple it is! Glad to have you back. I hope you’re working hard on getting your water and exercise minutes in.
    blondie76 – Thanks! Where in Canada are you from?
    allislefttogain – Ah yes, the UK and Canada spell quite a few words the same, I love the look of it too, haha. Your wish of pink is granted!
    aml0484 – Thanks! Blue for you, of course I can! Fantastic job on the water and exercise! I’m glad it’s pushing you!
    callie365 – We have room for MANY MORE RECRUITS!! Come one come call! We weigh in on Monday mornings. Hopefully it will keep us in check over the weekend. Right now we have 2 challenges going on, drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day and get in a minimum of 210 minutes of exercise for the week. Welcome to the group!
    bowbee – It is very possible for you to join!! We’d love to have you. The more in the army the better chance we have of winning the weight loss war!! We weigh in on Monday mornings. Hopefully it will keep us in check over the weekend. Right now we have 2 challenges going on, drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day and get in a minimum of 210 minutes of exercise for the week. My only bad news is that there was already a request for pink, I’m sorry, any second choice in mind?

Monday weigh-in is coming up fast!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bowbee – It is very possible for you to join!! We’d love to have you. The more in the army the better chance we have of winning the weight loss war!! We weigh in on Monday mornings. Hopefully it will keep us in check over the weekend. Right now we have 2 challenges going on, drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day and get in a minimum of 210 minutes of exercise for the week. My only bad news is that there was already a request for pink, I’m sorry, any second choice in mind?

Monday weigh-in is coming up fast!

Thanks Jenn!! I would like green then, if possible. thanks!! I'm doing really good on both those challenges at the moment so keep 'em comin' GO!! GO!! WL ARMY!!! 19.gif
  • callie365
    Options
    Hi Jenn

Thank you for the WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

I'm good to go for today... are we listing our challenges stats for the day... for accountability ?? My water =102.9 oz and Slim In 6's- Ramp It Up ( almost a hr.) I usually weight in on Fri... but will check in on Monday!

How did everyone else do?
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Longhorn ORANGE for me, please!
    (burnt orange, but we all knew that...ha ha)

Really awesome graph Jenn......nice on the eyes! I love how mine sticks out so well, but what I really love is the downward slope it headed...yippie:tongue:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Welcome to the new members. Looks like everyone is having a pretty good weekend. I really pushed myself this week and am super excited for weigh in on Monday. I exceeded my goal for exercise and am still going to go out tomorrow and do some more. Hope you all have a good rest of your weekend.
  • callie365
    Options
    Hi Jenn

Thank you for the WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

I'm good to go for today... are we listing our challenges stats for the day... for accountability ?? My water =102.9 oz and Slim In 6's- Ramp It Up ( almost a hr.) I usually weight in on Fri... but will check in on Monday!

How did everyone else do?

Good morning all

I have a correction RIU is like 48 mins not almost 1 hr as I posted!

mj... Orange is my fav color too... dont know about the "Longhorn' :smile:
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in here at work, and since I don't work monday or tuesday this week I am weighing in today!
    down just over a pound this week (1.3 to be exact) to 235.7!!!!!!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options

aprilchampalmer – Purple it is! Glad to have you back. I hope you’re working hard on getting your water and exercise minutes in.

oh yeah!! whether its at the gym or stuff at home, im always moving...water intake is NOT an issue...i drink anywhere from 12- 18 glasses a DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone taken Blue yet?? Any shade
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    ha ha...yea Callie, I love your pic.....the color is fabulous!
    You'd look great as a Longhorn, too...............................:laugh:

Ask Jenn to keep mine a shade deeper & we can both draw from its awesomeness!
    mj... Orange is my fav color too... dont know about the "Longhorn' :smile:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Since I weigh-in on Sundays and don't want to forget tomorrow...

Starting Weight: 131.2
    Last Week's Weight: 128.2
    Current Weight: 126.8

Down 1.4! I've officially lost 20 pounds since January and I'm 6.8 pounds away from my goal of 120! YESSSS! I also got in 419 minutes of exercise and at least 8 glasses of water a day. Took a few days off to recover from being sick, so I'm quite happy with my exercise minutes :)
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, hope it was a good week!

This week's exercise challenge went okay, still tough for me to get out each day when I was sleeping all day! This week should be better as I'm back on days for 2 weeks...

As for this week's challenge ideas, anyone up for keeping better track of our 5-10 fruits and veggies a day? I was thinking that if we enter them in to our food notes at the bottom of the diary page maybe it would give a better visual. I know for myself there's days that I can stay within my calorie range but getting in my fruits and veggies is tough, especially on the weekends.

Last week's weigh in: 134.8
    This week: 133.5
    Down: 1.3

Jenn, I like the colour you've currently got on the chart for me! Have a good week!