Weight loss army!!

Options

Replies

• aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Jenn the chart looks great!! Thanks for doing that!!! I would be totally in for a weekly challenge.
  • tgeorge0207
    Options
    I want to join...

CW 170
    GW 130
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    blondie76 – I hope that’s a good wow!!
    allislefttogain – Thanks for the compliment but I’m really just selfish and doing it for myself, haha. If I’m accountable to this many people I have to keep on track!
    melbhall – Thank you for the wonderful idea for the graph and the encouragement to start the group! As I always say (and mean every time I say it) I couldn’t do it without you.
    enromero – Don’t worry about it, I’ll add you into next week’s graph! Happy that you are still in the army!
    mrslocke09 – Welcome to the Weight loss army! Can’t wait to lose with you!

What does everyone think about adding in some weekly challenges?

always good with me!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'm in for some weekly challenges...as long as it doesn't involve no snacking/eating after 7 ;)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Ha ha...I took a little peek of a weigh-in yesterday... and it's lookin' pretty darn good on this end! hope everyone has got their PT down...

Today's our hump day! plenty of time to double your losses....

Jen, cool graph. I love visuals! Thanks for taking the lead for us.

Heading back to the gym, gotta get my steps in...
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    aml0484 – Thanks, I’m very happy with the chart, I can’t wait until a few more weeks when we can start to see actual trends.
    tgeorge0207 – WELCOME TO THE ARMY!! I’ve already added you to the chart so I hope you’re here for the Monday weigh-in tomorrow so you can see yourself there!
    blondie76 – Excellent! I’ll post something tomorrow with my weigh-in regarding a challenge.
    allislefttogain – Haha, oh is that your weakness? We might have to target that in a few weeks then, haha!
    hooah_mj – That’s great! I can’t wait to see your loss tomorrow! I’m a very visual person too so it really helps me.

Alright recruits! Tomorrow is weigh-in, get in your last workouts! I’m really hoping for more than just a 0.2 loss this week. I’ll post the graph on Tuesday so if you weren’t able to log your weight on Monday make sure to get it in on Tuesday morning. See you all tomorrow!!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    1st. I'm down to 174! I don't know how I lost, I have barely been working out, and have still been eating (even though I've been sick). But, a loss is a loss. I have been drinking more water and less wine. This is just the encouragement I needed!

2nd. I think adding in challenges will be great. I'm slowly finding the motivation I once had and I think I need a "little more" to vamp it up!

3rd. Jenn!!! Thank you so much for starting the group. I'm finally feeling decent about myself again and I actually look forward to my weekly weigh in!!! Love ya!!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    allislefttogain – Haha, oh is that your weakness? We might have to target that in a few weeks then, haha!

Ha ha, nope! I have dance until 7 on Sundays and so I usually eat around 8. But in general, I tend to save my calories for later in the day...I eat about 40% of my calories before 2 and like 60% after. Trying to make it more even, but afraid of getting hungry later on in the day and not having the calories to eat :)

Starting Weight: 131.2
    Last Week's Weight: 129.6
    Current Weight: 128.6

Down another pound! I'll take it!
  • Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    SW 180
    CW 176
  • gloomyBEAR_QT
    Options
    test
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    melbhall – I’m so proud of you! Also, I’m super happy that we are back on track, I know that we’ve been a little distracted lately. I’m happy that this is helping you so much, I know it’s helping me a ton!
    allislefttogain – Alright, I won’t make that a challenge so that you don’t starve, we don’t want that. Congrats on the pound down!
    Plwarder – Holy consistent batman! 2 pounds down per week is fantastic!
    gloomyBEAR_QT - Ummm. . thanks for testing on our thread. . .

My turn!
    SW – 208.3
    LW – 208.1
    CW – 207

I couldn’t be happier with my 1.1 pounds lost! I’ve been riding a 0.2 pounds down per week for 3 weeks now.

I think our first challenge should be water, for this week everyone is to try their best to drink at least 8 glasses of water! We can do it! I’d love so suggestions for the next challenge! Graph will be up tomorrow! See you then!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi everyone, Its been a good week for me and i'm down 3 pounds and have met my mini goal a week early Yahhhh. Hope you are all having good results too.

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................143 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................140 ..pounds
    mini goal by 4/26/10 ...................................................................140 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds

Jenn, I think the graph is great!!!! well done and thanks for doing it :smile:
  • melbhall
    Options
    Love seeing challenges posted! Drinking 8 glasses of water will be a struggle for me but I'm up for it. I've only been up to about 4 cups each day but I will try my hardest. I know upping my water will make me feel so much better!

Great job to those who have posted! Hope we can all keep it up, we're doing great!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    no change for me still 180:(
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope it was a good week!

Today's weigh in: 137.7, down 1.4! (Have a week of night shifts ahead of me, hopefully it won't throw things off too much.... :ohwell: )

The graph looks awesome Jenn, looking forward to seeing what challenges everyone is able to come up with!
  • ykantoro
    ykantoro Posts: 24
    Options
    4/19 - 132.5 (down .5) slowwwwly getting there =)
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    have a loss to report. Down to 195.0. Super excited that I surpassed my original b-day goal of 199.9. I lowered it to 191.2. Didn't quite make it and am totally ok with it. I knew it would be a stretch. Looks like everyone so far has had a good week. Keep up the great work!
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound to 237. Better than Nothing.
    Ok so, drinking all 8 glasses of water every day this week. Going to be tough, but I knowcan do it!
    I find that (at least for me) It is easier to drink water that is not ice cold.
  • melbhall
    Options
    no change for me still 180:(

No loss is better than a gain! Be proud, maintaining is hard work too!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Im down 1 lb. was 227 now 226. I have been doin good stayin under cal, workin out...not sure whats going on. I just changed my cal around so we will see if a lil extra food helps :-)

Erin
    SW 241 (3/1/10)
    CW 226
    1st goal 170...then we will see how far I go after that