Do you like olives? I have a reason I am asking.

Options

Replies

• ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love all olives, black green stuffed not stuffed. They are fab
  • MGB96
    MGB96 Posts: 1
    Options
    me too! just love them.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    If you notice all the 'olive bars' popping up a the big chain grocery stores, you can infer that many people love olives - a lot. There are about 20 different types of olives offered, and I have eaten every single one and cried out for more:bigsmile:

They are insanely salty, though:cry:

If the only ones you have tried are the green with pimentos and the black canned ones, you should give a good quality Kalamata a try before you totally write them off ...
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ADORE olives...and my grandson (now aged 6) has loved them since he was able to pick them up for himself:bigsmile:
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Love 'em!
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    Olives are awesome! I didn't like them until about 10 years ago, but now I love them. Kalamata olives are my favorite ones.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I LOVE black olives and will eat them right out of the can, but I HATE green olives with a passion. Go figure. I haven't tried any beyond the "normal" black and green you find in the cans or jars. The grocery store where we used to live had an olive bar, but I was never brave enough to spend that much money on something that there was a good possibility I wouldn't like.

BTW, my hubby likes the green, but can't stand the black. lol
  • BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love olives, especially black olives. I'm not as big of a fan of green olives, though. When I order pizza, my favorite topping combination is pepperoni, olives, and bacon.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I like black olives fine but not green or weird ones. Ok I admit I haven't tried the weird ones. I like black ones but I dont love them. They almost have a metallic taste to me. But I can tolerate them, I won't pick them out of something. I find more people like black olives than mushrooms. I luv mushrooms but I know a lot of people can't stand them.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    hate them!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I adore olives - any type of them.
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    I love olives! Any type, I love them!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm indifferent to olives. I won't seek them out, but if they're on a pizza or a sammich or something, I won't pick them off.
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love olives - had some in my salad last night.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I love olives and they would be one of my first choices for a pizza topping.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.

This.:smile:
  • Dadorian
    Options
    Love em!:bigsmile:
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love them especially green ones stuffed with anchovies!!!
  • suzanneh197
    Options
    :happy: :happy: Love them all! Especially in my martinis!