Options

Replies

• andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Im a solid 8 out of 5000
  • chris82horseman
    Options
    Never been called intimidating, probably because i'm not very tall. :ohwell:

But my power level is over 9000!! lol.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    In my previous role at this firm, I was quite intimidating (so I have been told). Now, not really but people know to jump when I tell them.

Here, not at all. At home, I can give the "dad look" with the best of them.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I look very intimidating when I am at work and when I go out. I am 5'9", wear 5" heels and am Sicilian, so if I am not actively smiling, I look angry. I am as gentle as a butterfly, but I LOOK like I could kill you and feel no guilt.
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    Well I'm short and fluffy so about as intimidating as a marshmallow :drinker:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    When I worked in "corporate America", I was told that all the time. Sometimes you have to be to succeed in certain fields.

So glad I don't have to live like that anymore.
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look intimidating once or twice (even when I was just a fat guy). Always blows my mind. I certainly don't think anyone should be intimidated by me, ever. I guess it's the shaved head/beard combo.

It's the look...unfortunately. My hubby wears that same shaved head/beard combo you do and others think he's mean! He's a big teddy bear!

As for myself...it depends on the person. If anything...I'm more on the shy side, at least until I get to know a person!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but the idea that some anonymous person on the internet, likely 100's or even 1,000's of miles away can be intimidtating is just odd.
    And no, I'm not intimidating and I'm not easily intimidated.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yea... apparently I am terrifying. People who know me know that I am a huge softy, but I am a momma bear by nature. Mess with anyone I love and you won't live to remember it.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm intimidating repeatedly by men... mostly ones that have had wanted to date me and didn't want to approach me because they found me intimidating... whatever!

I'm a very passionate person especially in regards to my health, my family, my dog, my relationship, my friends and animal rights... #%(&# with any of those and I will show you intimidating!

I have a lot of peoople who refuse to workout with me because I go to the gym to workout, not socialize and they tell me I'm 'cranky' because I'm focused... another whatever!

Mom has told me since I was a teen "You look like a snob!" Fine with me, keeps away MOST of the weirdos :)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Well I'm short and fluffy so about as intimidating as a marshmallow :drinker:

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    me? ha....not very. although they call me "gunz" at the gym. true story!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm extremely intimidating for at least the last 10 years.

I don't personally think I'm intimidating, but apparently, everyone else does.

Whatever you say, just don't hit me.
    Who told you you could come out of your cage?

GET BACK IN THERE.

20qhyl4.gif
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I've been talked to at work about being intimidating. I'm no longer allowed to train employees because they're are scared of me. I don't get it.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Read something last week about women intimidiating a member on here..

*Snort*

I would like to meet the woman who thinks they could intimdate my member.

Oh, wait...
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Well if I'm rocking my 'punk clothes' (strappy black pants, studded skeleton shirt, black bike chain necklace, black shades, black nailpolish, heavy shoes, etc) people have gone out of their way to avoid me. Likewise I believe that my size, as I'm tall and broad, is one of the main factors as to why the bullying I experienced only became as physical as people throwing things at me.

And my scowly face.

But really all I want is cuddles.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm intimidating. I'm a laid-back, easy-going, peaceful person.
    But I've had sparring partners tell me that I'm intimidating. Or "scary". :laugh:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I "suffer" from this:

krisatomic-cheeruplove.jpg?7d3649

I'm also fairly shy so I guess the combination is intimidating?
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I've been told I can be intimidating - but I really don't see it!! I think I'm about as intimidating as a cat..... most days loving and purring and then have my moments of being down right catty and b*tchy when the claws come out. But overall - how intimidating is a cat?? :yawn:
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have had two people tell me I am intimidating in the last 8 years. And I was all like, really???? I try really hard to be graceful, sweet company and that person you can always trust. I dunno. Weird.