How intimidiating do you think you are?

Options

Replies

• green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    Well I'm short and fluffy so about as intimidating as a marshmallow :drinker:

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

I said short....... thats a mega marshmallow! :huh:
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Not at all here, unless you are messing with a family member or friend then something about my hand wrapped around their throats sends some kind of message...I just don't get it, I'm just checking their pulse.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. I'm not intimidated BY anyone so maybe that strength is in itself intimidating? Maybe people are intimidated when they put too much importance on what other people think. Ultimately, someone's opinion is just a thought floating around in the ether. We don't have to grab hold of it and carry it around with us and make it mean something, no matter how fanatically it's delivered. lol!

I pee my pants and quiver like a scared dog around you.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I a nice guy, but I can intimidiate anyone if i wanted to. Big, small, mean, fighter, boxer. There is a beast inside me and people can see it. REAL :glasses:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Oh I have the Mama Bear thing down cold, I'm pretty damn sure I could take down mountains to protect my offspring and would do it without hestitation.

Other than that I bend over backwards to let people walk all over me.

So..recap, don't threaten those I love and we good.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    about an 8 on a scale of 1-10. Im tall and confident
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    ive been told once or twice i was lol i dont think i am....i dont care to tell it like it is lol but i try to be nice to everyone
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Very intimidating! Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. Lmao! I can fake tough and bring out the inner b*tch when necessary.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    To strangers: not at all intimidating.

To people in my small town: they all know I have a crazy switch. <insert Psycho music here> :laugh:
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how someone could be intimidiating on MFP. In real life I am a zero on the intimidation scale.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    not very....\m/
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I am capable of being downright terrifying, but I almost never use that skill set.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    On here I'm nice; in life I'm one of the most intimidating people you'll ever meet.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    In my mind I'm pure badass, in reality not so much ;/
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Well I'm short and fluffy so about as intimidating as a marshmallow :drinker:

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

I said short....... thats a mega marshmallow! :huh:

He's short...compared to the buildings. It's all about perspective. :bigsmile:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I know I am, I'm told by many people I am. Male and female. I am a very strong person and it shows in my personality.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    On here, not at all. IRL, probably more than I realize.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm intimidated by particularly witty and intelligent people.

So, a bunch of you in this thread who think you're not intimidating? You totally are. Some of you who think you are? ... Well, you probably are too.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am intimidating, but not in a "she's going to kick my *kitten*" way... I'm not mean!! Just ... bold, I guess?
    Bold intimidates a lot of people I think, because they want to be more bold. More free to behave in that manner.
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    In person or not, people think that I can be very intimidating because I shoot straight from the hip. Don't ask me a question if you don't want to really know the answer.